We walked around the aquarium for about 3 hours. The twins had fun running around with me and Damien in behind them. I have to say I enjoyed it myself.

Now we were back at the mansion and I was cooking dinner.

I felt his presence behind me. His hands landed firmly on my waist and he leaned in kissing my neck.

"I'm uptight, huh?"

Oh God. He remembers that. I was hoping he had forgotten.

"Umm, I don't know what you're talking about." I played dumb.

He smacked my ass and I gasped. I whirled around so that I was facing him a glared.

"What?" He raised a brow.

It was like he was daring me, daring me to say something.

I huffed and attempted to walk away from him but he wasn't having it.

He grabbed my wrist turning me back towards him and I slammed into his hard chest. I could feel his hard member against my stomach. He picked me up placing me on the counter and caged me in.

"Don't walk away from me, Micio." His eyes skimmed over my body and I squirmed under his heated gaze.

"I can walk away from you when I want."

"No, No, you can not. See, you're mine now. And when I want you, I want you. No buts, no questions, just 'yes, daddy.' Do you understand?"

"Hell no. Submissive in bed? Yes. But BDSM? Hell to the Fucking no. Now, Move, Arden."

Sadly, I had changed clothes and so had he. I was now in a cute little night gown with no panties. It just so happens I don't like to sleep in them.

He pushed up my gown and pulled me to the edge of the counter. He pulled his length out of his shorts and slapped my wet pussy with it.

"Honestly, you like being dominated by me. It doesn't matter if it's in the bedroom or not... You like the feeling of being taken care of. And if you submit to me, my beautiful little pussycat, you'll never want for anything. All you have to do is say, 'Yes,Daddy.'"

He pushed the tip into me and my back arched instantly. I'd been waiting for this all day. He takes it out and slaps my clit with it.

"I'm waiting, Micio."

My judgement was shot to hell at this point. I just wanted him to fuck me so I gave him exactly what he wanted.

"Yes, daddy."

He pushed him self into me, filling me up completely.

I tried so hard not to moan considering the twins were upstairs napping until dinner was ready. I didn't want to wake them, I didn't want them to hear my cries of pleasure.

Damien stroked me deeply. "Fuck." He groaned.

"Ohhhh" I cried out.

"I will never get enough of this. You feel so fucking good."

My pussy gripped his length more at the sound of his deep velvety voice.

His length throbbed inside of me, bring me closer to my release.

He knew I was close because he slipped out of me. He lifted me off the counter and walked over to the nearest wall. Placing my back to it, he slipped back into me and began to thrust his hips. Those thrust were hard and demanding.

"Mine." He groaned.

"Yes, daddy. I'm all yours."

"So creamy, so wet, so tasty. You cum when I tell you to."

The Retired Queenpinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें