***Flashback ends***

"And what did I do???" Jalal asked, "You asked for forgiveness for the first time from Jodha, and that was the first time you feel something different in Jodha that you didn't found in Rukaiya which was her big heart...

***Flashback***

Jodha was sitting on the bed all surrounded by her designs papers and her laptop in her lap, she was looking so cute in her bun that was held by the pencil, with her short and the sleeveless t-shirt, Jalal unknowingly smiled seeing her that way, but then realized what he was doing so he coughed and entered, she looked up only to find him coming toward her, she ignored him and continued her work, Jalal ignored her ignorance and pushed the papers and sat in front of her "Jodha!!", Jodha took a deep breath then looked at him "What??", he didn't know how to start as this was the first time he talk with her calmly, he felt nervous but then he just chose to start "Jodha!!! Actually, I mean like... like..", "Like what??? Just talk or leave me so I can work", Jalal decided just to say it "SORRY!!!", Jodha didn't believe what she just heard "What??? I mean did you just said sorry??? No I think I was dreaming, what you want to say???" Jalal chuckled on her behavior, "OH my God, I must be sick and you just chuckled and that's too with me, OH my God" this time Jalal didn't hold himself he laughed at her, "And you're laughing too, Jalal I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with your new behaviors, so please go back to the old Jalal please!!!" She closed her eyes hard then opened them and he was still laughing "Oh God this must be a ghost" she jumped from bed and was about to run when Jalal hold her hand "Are you serious??? Ghost???" Jodha was still shocked
"Jalal!!!!", "Yes??", "Are you fine??? I mean... like you said sorry then you laughed and now you are holding my hand that's too without hurting me" Jalal realized that he was holding her hand so he quickly left it then got up from bed and turned to the other side and said "Jodha I came to say sorry, I went and gave your father the building back, hope you forgive me I know I hurt you, but I'm really sorry, I didn't know the whole truth, hope that you will forgive me" he said it all then was about to go when he heard her saying "And I already forgives you" he didn't believe what he just heard he turned "What???", "Yes Jalal, I forgave you, you know why??? Because I'm sure that if you knew the truth you would have never done that, yeah and I'm sorry for what I did with Rukaiya but I was just so angry and I can't control myself when I'm angry so sorry!!" he couldn't believe she was the one that got hurt and she is asking for forgiveness too not only that and she forgave him that easily.

***Flashback ends***

"You know you told me that day that there is something so different in Jodha, there is something that makes anyone got attract to her even without his well, that day Jodha was able to build a small block in your heart" Mirza said, "I was right", "What?? OOOHH I think there is someone started to love my sister in law all over again" Mirza teased him, "Mirza!! Continue just continue" Mirza nodded like a good boy then said "Ok fine!! So after this time you and Jodha started to be near from each other, you both started to talk, laugh and even go out together, you stopped complaining when Mum ask you to go with Jodha actually you loved that but you didn't show it, from inside you used to feel happy but you never say that to anyone except me, I remember when I sat with you ones and you told me that you are really happy to be at least friend with Jodha as there is something different on her, you told me that you are happy to talk with her and you regret what you did to her, this continues until Rukaiya feared that she will lose you and she played her last game that made her out from your heart forever..

***Flashback***

Jalal entered the house angrily "JALAL!! Why you are so early today??" Hamida asked, "Where is Jodha Mum??" he asked, "Upstairs, is everything fine??? Jalal... Wait!!" he already ran to the room, he entered the room and closed the door with all of his strength, "Jalal!! What's wrong??" she asked, "What's wrong??? And you have that shame to ask that too??" he said statistically "JALAL!! Please don't talk to me that way!! What's wrong???" Jalal smirked then throw pictures on her face "JALAL!!!" she already yelled then took two pictures and saw them "Now tell me, what you want to say in order to defend yourself??? In order to show the Mohammed family that you are the perfect daughter in law they can ever have, tell me, you used to talk about Rukaiya indirectly and tell me that dancers are so bad and they sale themselves just for money, now tell me what is the difference between you and Rukaiya, I will tell you what is the difference, the difference is that Rukaiya was forced to be a dancer and sale herself but you..." Jodha couldn't hear more so she already yelled "JALAL!!! Dare to say one more word against my character and....", Jalal chuckled statistically then asked "And what?? What you will do Mrs. Mohammed??? Tell me.." she couldn't believe what is happening, he was accusing her without even asking for an explanation from her, she started to tear then she got up from the bed and said "As you wish Jalal, you already chose and I won't even tell you one word against what you said, but you need to know one think that I will never ever forgive you about what you just said today" Jalal chuckled then said "And what you will say??? You will say that you don't know from where is these photos or this girl is not you, stop that drama, stop your act I already knew your true face, you are worse than any wh**e I have ever known, at least ask for forgiveness, but you know what just leave and thank me for not telling anyone about these photos" She smiled in the middle of her tears then said "I don't care, you know what go and give it to the newspapers, I don't F***ing care, you know why?? Because people who knows me well, will never even ask me a question and I don't care about people who doesn't trust me same you" Jalal angriness reached the peak he pinned her harshly to the wall then yelled "ONE MORE WORD AND I'M GONNA KILL YOU, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF??? I CAN FINISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SO YOU BETTER SHUT THE F**K UP OR YOU WON'T KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES" he left her and was about to go out from the room when she said "If it was that b***h you would have let her explain right, you would have trusted her, what I'm saying I'm sure that she is the one behind all of this, she is playing with you and count you as her doll and you...." He already jumped on her and was about to slap her when someone hold him from his hand, Jodha covered her face with fear, she never saw this side of him he was about to slap her, Jalal turned only to find Mirza "WHAT ARE YOU DOING JALAL??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???", Jalal took a deep breath then said strictly "I don't want to see her face in this house anymore, she must leave by tonight only" he went out, "Jodha what did you do?? Why he is that angry???" Jodha hugged Mirza and cried her heart out.