Amano Ichigo's Arrival

I will call Lime, Hime
And the Sweetspirit Lime, Lime

Hime's P.O.V
I sighed as I waited for my classmates and teacher to arrive I was 20 minutes early and that was no surprise at all.

"Lime-chi?" A small sweet spirit said as she floated to my shoulders

"Yes Lime?" I asked "Y-You look so...lonely... why don't you try making friends?" Lime asked "Well...I...I don't have time for friends" was all I stated then went back to reading my History of Russia book, In Russian of course.

After 15 minutes passed students decided to show up. I hid my book in my bag and Lime flew behind my hair to hide herself since my Group mates also has sweets spirits. Kashino Makoto has Chocola, Ando Sennosuke has Caramel and Hanabusa Satsuki has Coffee '...their names all starts with C...'

"Alright students we are having a new student today please welcome her with warm hands" The teacher stated and then the door opened to reveal a brunnet who's hair is styled in pig tails. "H-Hello I-I'm Amano Ichigo" She stated her voice laced with nervousness. There were murmurings about her being a scout or something like that.

"Alright Amano-San, You are in Group A please make your way towards your groupmates" Sensei said. Gasps were heard and she was stared at as she made her way towards us. "Hi! I'm Amano Ichigo!~" She states cheerfully "Tch..." I said and walked away from her. I can see the others approach her Kashino-kun being dragged by Ando-kun "Sorry about that Ichigo-chan, I'm Hanabusa Ando and that person who ignored you is Aizawa Lime, she is rich, spoiled and a prodigy... Just don't get in her way and you'll be fine~" Hanabusa-kun introduced himself and me, I rolled my eyes at his description of me "Well...I'm sorry for being spoiled...I was just following orders" I whispered to myself "Hi I'm Ando Sennosuke and this is my childhood friend Kashino Makoto, We look forward in being in a group with you Amano-san" Ando-kun said as he smiled warmly at Ichigo "Just don't get in my way" Was all Kashino's reply then he walked towards me "Are you finally willing to teach me how to create your chocolate cream?" Kashino asked arms crossed as he looked at me "I looked up at him then shook my head no.

"Alright class, we will be making a MilléCrepé today so here are the ingredients you'll need, Eggs, Flour, Baki-" I stopped listening as I readied the things I need.

"Finish" Me and Kashino said together as we rose our hands at the sametime. We stared at each other but the teacher went to him first. She nodded "Good job Kashino with your skills you will be able to build our own shop" She stated then she drank water and went to me. I presented her my Strawberry Cream Lemon MilléCrepé

She tasted it and she dropped her spoon looking like she was floating in clouds "T-this is

She tasted it and she dropped her spoon looking like she was floating in clouds "T-this is...Amazing! As expected from a Aizawa!" She exclaimed "Group A recieves another A+ which means 100 points" She said nodding, She then left and went to Ichigo's Millécrepe. I stared at the burnt pile of what are supposed to be crepes "..." I kept staring at them as the teacher tasted them "Group A gets a -10" Sensei said shaking her head in a no manner "Tch.." I tch'ed as Kashino lectured the idiotic brunnet who stared at me for help. I walked away and went to the next classes I have.