Doctor Who and Sherlock

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Emma-Snow and Amelia

A few months ago i started watching Doctor Who because one of my friends kept on talking about it and wearing shirts that was about Doctor Who (Truthfully i don't know how to explain it she kept wearing shirts about Doctor Who) and my other friend Amelia (she started making me call her that because her favorite companion is Amelia Pond or Amy Pond) and she suggested a episode so I watched it and fell in love with Doctor Who. So then i started watching it at my Aunt's because she has Netflix and stuff.

After i started watching Doctor Who i got a Deviant art and i started reading Emma-Snow's reader inserts. I think i got there because i saw a Spider-Man story and wanted to read it. So after reading her stories for a few weeks i saw a Sherlock story she wrote a few days ago and decided "why not?" I read it and fell in love with it. So then the day after since it was summer i watched the first episode of Sherlock and loved it.

I think i should mention that I was anxious waiting for Emma-Snow to finish her story. Especially since the part i got to the reader --- ---- --- ------ ------ ---- -- ------- - -----  - ---- -- - - ----- -- - -- - ----- -- ------- - ----------- ------. So lets just say i was ecstatic when she updated and posted the next and the last chapter with only a few days between the two.