"Knox!" I scream. Brax's head jolts to the side and he rolls his jaw. He looks back at Knox.

"You think it's okay to fuck another man's girl?" Brax's lips curl into the sexiest smirk I have ever seen.

"She wasn't yours now was she?" His gaze goes to mine before looking back at Knox. "You should hear how sexy it is when she moans my name," Knox rushes at him and Brax moves out of the way causing Knox to stumble and fall.

Brax chuckles while turning to him. Knox stands up quickly and glares at him. "You are dead," Brax crosses his arms.

"If you can touch me," Knox runs up to him and again Brax moves causing Knox to stumble. Brax turns to him slowly as Knox stands up again. He walks toward Brax slowly.

"How cute, trying to show off for your whore," He sneers. Something snaps in Brax and he speed walks up to Knox punching him in the jaw hard. Knox spits out blood before Brax lands another punch.

Knox dodges it before landing a few of his own. Brax hits him in the ribs and I swear I heard something crack. Knox hunches over and holds his side. Brax walks up to him grabs his hand and twists it. I hear his arm crack. I wince while watching. Brax goes close to his ear.

"If you ever touch her again? I will cut off your fingers. If you ever disrespect her again? I will cut off your tongue," He releases Knox with a slight push causing him to fall to the ground with a thud. Knox lies on the ground walling in pain. Brax turned to me and his eyes were dark.

His jaw clenches and unclenches. He walks past me and I look at him as he goes up to the wall laying his head on it. I walk over to him and get ready to put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't," He growls causing me to jump a little. "I don't want to hurt you," He says softer.

"You won't," I whisper. His shoulders dropped a little. He turns to me and pulls me to him. He leaves no room for words as he smashing his lips on mine. His hand finding it's way in my hair tugging my head to the side a little so he can kiss me better.

When he pulls back he presses our foreheads together while closing his eyes. He lets out a heavy breath. "I'm sorry that you had to see that. I was trying to hold in my anger but I couldn't when he disrespected you," I bring my hand to cup his face and his eyes flutter open.

"I love you, Brax," I whisper. He swallows harshly his Adams apple bobbing.

"I love you too, Poppy," His voice is just as soft as mine.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you both," Creg mumbles while walking past us. I turn to see him walking up to Knox who had passed out. Creg checks his pulse before looking at Brax. "Well, you didn't kill him so that's a good thing," Brax snorts.

"I wouldn't have cared if I did," Brax says with humor in his voice. I slap his chest and he chuckles. "I'm partly kidding, Snowball," I hear Creg grunt and turn to see him picking up Knox.

"I'm going to bring him to the ER," He says while walking past us.

"Okay," Brax says. I look back at him and he gives me a warm smile. "Let's get you home?"

"Okay," I agree. We get to his truck and drive in silence. He shifts in his seat a few times causing my nerves to sky rocket. I look at him to see his grip on the steering wheel tight. "Brax?"

"Yes?" He looks my way. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What's wrong?" He keeps his gaze on the window.

"I want to apologize for staying away after we-," He looks at me and looks back at the road. He takes a deep breath. "Having sex with someone is intimate but losing your virginity to someone? You would have to trust them. I didn't want to ruin your trust in me or hurt you in any way. I just didn't trust myself to get carried away and let it happen again,"