Fimanda One-Shot

It was a nice, sunny day and the whole gang was to meet at the Frozen Marble. Finn and Amanda *accidently* got there thirty minutes earily, so they had time alone.

They sat at a big table in the corner, and chatted about how life was going. Suddenly, a loud ringtone blared through the Frozen Marble. Finn took his phone from his pocket and gave Amanda an apologetic glance.

"Sorry. It's my mom." He said, accepting the call and walking outside to avoid further annoying the other customers. As he walked out, a small notebook fell out of his pockets.

"Uh, Finn?" Amanda called. "You dropped something." He didn't hear her; he was already out the door.

Amanda picked up the notebook. On the front, in big, girly script, was the title, "Romantic Quotes". Underneath that, was two words, obviously newer: "for Amanda".

So, was he going to give this to me? Amanda thought. I probably shouldn't open it.

Curiousity proved strongest. She opened the notebook to the first page. It was covered with romantic quotes from movies. And books. And some Taylor Swift songs. Amanda laughed at many of them. She flipped through the entire notebook, and all but the last page was filled with romantic quotes.

Amanda heard the door bell jingle, and Finn came in. She quickly hid the notebook.

"Did my heart love till now?" Amanda quoted from the first quote in the book. "Forswear it sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."

Finn reached for his backpocket. Finding no notebook there, he turned a violent shade of red.

"Secret's out, Romeo" Amanda tossed the journal on the table, causing a big slap.

Finn sat next to her in the booth. "Does that mean you're Juliet."

Amanda snorted. "No, they both die."

Finn shrugged. "Good point."

At that moment, Charlene came in. Finn and Amanda waved her over.

First thing Charlene spied was the notebook. She grabbed it before Finn could. "Ooo, what's this?" Charlene smirked. Finn flailed for it, but Charlene sat by Amanda, far away enough from Finn that he couldn't get it. "Parting is such sweet sorrow? Finn, that is so overused."

Willa came in, followed by Philby, and a few seconds later, came Maybeck.

"Hey, Maybeck" Charlene said. "Look at this." She gave him the notebook just as Jess came in. Soon the notebook was passed around the group, except for Finn. Laughter was heard in their corner by everyone else. Finn was the only one not laughing, just blushing furiously, until Willa read a Taylor Swift song lyric that made everyone, including Finn laugh.

Author's Note

Was that ok? I woyld hope so. emdogsrule inspired me to do it. If anyone has any other ideas for one-shots, or theories, or anything, just leave a comment. If you have any other story ideas that you would like to be written, I will try Mybest. Also, I will be changing my user to NerdyFangirl. That's all for now!