For real

2 weeks later
"SIMON!!!"
"Sorry Paula but it's the truth he cannot sing!"
"YEAH WELL YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING YOUR SUCH AN ASSHOLE!"
And with That she left the room and left the show, for that episode.....lol.
"Look Fuller if she's gonna be a Whiny baby then so be it, she's annoying as hell."
"She's not gonna leave the show Cowell, if Paula,Randy,Ryan and you for that matter leave, you will be sued by fox and me and Warwick personally, are we clear?"
"Crystal," Simon said as he stormed off the set.
_———-______———_____——
"Dawg you gotta be careful," Randy said over the phone.
"I know but Randy he's rude!"
"I know but I gotta go Erika and the kids wanna go out."
"Bye Randy...."
-ring-
"Hello?"
"Hey Paula... it's Simon....."
"Uhhh?"
"Cowell"
"I know. What do you want Simon? Do you want to bug the crap out of me?"
"No I just wanted to talk about what happ-"
-Paula hangs up-
"God can't he take a hint!"
____———_____——-_____—
Simon knew what he was doing. No he didn't he was drunk. He arrived at Paula's house. As he knocked he heard Paula singing inside. He went to her window that was opened and crawled inside. He walked up to her and put his arms around he waist.
"ah!"
Paula yelled and turned around to see a drunk-some Simon Cowell.
"Simon! What the hell are you doing!"
"Came to s-sleep wwwithhh youhdbdb" he managed to slur his words.
"God, Are you drunk?!"
"Nnoooooo! STOP CRITICIZING ME."
"This is not Idol, look just follow me."
"Okay, baby."
"You're going to regret that in the morning."
"Nah I won't remember itsssss"
"Alright drunken Beauty here yo-"
Simon spun her around and connected his lips with here. Paula allowed it for a minute until she tasted his Jack Daniels.
"Stop Simon you're drunk."
"If I wasn't would you kiss me."
"No, Now goodnight."
Simon was pushed on the bed by Paula.
"You're cute when-"
"Don't finish that sentence, Cowell"
The Next Morning-
"Morning Paula"
"Ah! God I forgot you was even here."
"I feel horrible."
"You should, God, You disturbed my peace."
"Can I have a shower?"
"Take one at your house! Can you leave now?"
"No, I'm going to have a shower."
"Whatever Simon, you're such a pill."
~~~~~~
"SIMON! Hurry up you have been in there for an hour!" Paula knocked while yelling.

Simon walked out with a towel around his waist, soaking wet.......... everywhere. He draped an arm around the door frame.
"What was that poodle?"
"I-I w-was."
"Ok." He chuckled.
"Stop laughing at me, get out of my house!"

Simon ran quickly to the bedroom and changed, while Paula was standing in the hallway wide-eyed.
"God it's like I'm babysitting a baby, instead he's a man, a man without a shirt-
"Stop it Paula." I said to myself.
Simon walked out fully dressed and without a word walked out of her house.
"I can't do this anymore," Paula said as she slid down the fall.
"He's a jerk, I-I can't."
————————-
Miami Fl /2wks later
"Paula what are you doing to me?"
"I-I don't know Simon."
"Can I kiss you," he asked as he sent chills down my spine.
I pulled on his jacket, when he kissed me, his lips traced down my jaw line. It felt good, almost to good.....until my alarm went off. It was just a dream....a good dream, maybe even a fantasy. Oh my, I fantasized about Simon Cowell? No. Simon Fuller, wait ew no it was definitely Simon Cowell....

Oh God, It was the Finale today... I don't think I can do this.
*Knock*
I walked up to the door and looked through the peephole, it was a flabbergasted Simon Cowell. He wore his usual clothes a black shirt and dark jeans.
"Paula!"
God I think I was staring through the hole to long. I opened the door and he had his infamous Cowell Pout. I met his brother, Tony in an interview and he had it too, but less devilish-like.
"Hey Sleeping Beauty."
"Simon," I said as I yawned.
"What do you want this early?"
"Well Seaweed, Randy, You and I are needed in the stadium."
"Now?"
"Yeah Fuller said just throw some pants on."
"Ok."
Suddenly, Simon pushed his was in, leaned in to my ear and whispered,"Although I would much prefer you wear a dress, darling."
I think I blushed a dark red because he noticed and chuckled.
"See you later, love."

Tonight was it, we had 5 minutes before the curtains opened. I was nervous as hell and Simon kept joking about it. My bet was on Kelly while the boys thought Justin was a better singer. As usual Simon draped an arm around my chair, but never talked to me once, he never acknowledged my presence the whole show.

After the show, he disappeared. He didn't even come to the after party, and that was weird especially for Simon. Later that night I heard Simon throwing things in his room. I knocked 5 times until he let me in. I saw one year threatening to fall, but he quickly wiped it away. I have never seen Simon Cowell Cry. And the worst part about it was I was concerned about him. Without thinking, I pushed in the door and just held him tight. I would ask him in the morning, but for some reason I just wanted to comfort him.

"Hey, It's okay."
"N-no just leave Paula."
"No, Simon why are you crying?"
"I'm not crying."
"Yes you are, what happened?"
"It's not important Paula."
"It is to me, you have ignored me and I won't allow it, please tell m-"

The next thing I know, he crashed his lips onto mine, and this time I know it's for real.....
The End
Jk lol not even close to the end
It's been a while since I update so here you go, it's over 1000 words so yay me.
I was gonna ask if you guys wanted longer but less chapters, or shorter but more chapters....please comment what you prefer in the comments.... thanks.
~Allison