the train and capitol

Rues POV

Im running, trying to get away from him. Cato, the musclar one from 2.

"You killed her!" He screeches. I didnt mean to kill her, Clove.

"I didnt mean too! Please" I beg, I run down to the river and climb up the tallest tree I find.

"But now she's dead! Because of you!" He cries, and starts chasing me up the tree. I feel myself panting. Cato's just one branch away from me now. I leap up on the nearset branch.

But before I know it, he's next to me now.

"Any last words?" He taunts me

"Yes" I say, breathing hard

He nods as for me to go on.

"I'm sorry Dru, Amiee, Lucee, Xanderr and Carni. Im sorry I wont be coming home. But before I die, I want to say I LOVE YOU"

Those were my last words before he plunges the sword into my chest.

I wake up sweaty and screaming, was that a dream? Yes, yes it was a dream because I've woken up next to Chaff the pig.

"Rue! Are you ok?" Thresh asks, running into my room.

"Yes, I just had a bad dream" I reply, then I decide to get changed. I choose a coral shirt, denim jacket and leggings, and then go to have breakfast.

Thresh is getting advice from Chaff and Seeder, and god knows where Charlotte is.  I take a seat and fill my plate with bacon, toast and scrambled eggs and a glass of orange juice.

"Run to cornocoiopia if you think you can get a weapon, and kill if you are attacked" Seeder says.

Thresh and I nod and finish eating.

"Look, theres the capitol!" I point out.

Everyone looks out the windows to see the giant capitol. When the train pulls in, people are waving and screaming our names. I wave and smile, Thresh smiles and winks at people.

We are then lead off the train and to our rooms in the building where the tributes stay for 4 days before the games. We are on floor 11, because we district 11.

Im taken into the hands of Isabelle, Jennifer and Dayo to get me prepared for tonight's tribute parade.

Oh P.S we did find Charlotte

A/N
I know this sounds horrible, but should I make Rue die or make her the victor?? You guys choose and I'll announce on 11 April

Xxx Meredy