I I

I needed to find out more about Cole Sprouse...for an article. He was interesting and I knew I just couldn't go by without learning about him. Lunch was great and I wanted to have breakfast and dinner an-

*Beep*

Dad
-why are you on Cole Sprouse's spam page?

What do you mean?-

-ugh. How are you my child? Check "camera_duels" on instagram

Okey-doke!-

...
...
...
Okay, I am officially freaking out.
I am on his instagram. I. Am. On. His. Insta. Iamonhisinsta.

I guess I needed to do more research.

1 month later

Over these four weeks or so, I knew almost everything about Cole Sprouse and I got many assignments from my boss to do with him. My role today was to be a papap outside of his house.

Again, using my amazing strategy, I entered through the back.i carefully sneaked in through the downstairs window and marvelled at the amazing infrastructure.

His house was huge and I almost fainted. I took a lot of pictures until I managed to get into the living room, where Cole was. Okay, I know I look creepy but it's my job and like I said I need to do anything to get my pay rise. Considering I didn't get it last time....

Cole turned around and furrowed his eyebrows. I had my camera around my neck and watched as Cole's confused look turned into an angered look. "Why are you in here?" He muted the television and turned so his whole body faced me. I was genuinely frightened and I had no idea what the hell I was supposed to do.

"Uh- well, I wanted to um, y'know-"

"GET OUT!"

So I walked sadly out of his front door and returned to my office with no news. How am I supposed to act when your crush is sitting right on the other side of the room?

***

"You did what?!" My boss screamed at me which I am sure could be heard from the desks outside the closed office door.

"I walked in through the back door and tried to get a scoop"

"NAAAOOO! That is a crime and I can't allow this from you"

I gave him puppy dog eyes and tried to make my voice higher..."but it's not a crime. I only entered his house, a crime would be breaking and entering."

"So you didn't break anything?"

"No"

"Oh well then I'll let you off the hook" his face got relaxed and I thought that my life was suddenly going my way. "Did you really think I meant that? Hm. You're going back to the cubicles. No more field work for you."

"But Daddy-" yep, he's ma papa, ma pops, daddio. And he sat me on the reporter's equivalent of the bench. Great. "-I'll try to do better. I won't enter places anymore.  I promise" the look on his face told me all I need to know and I once again walked out feeling completely defeated.

***

I was walking down the rain-drenched, pitch dark street (in my six-four) and my head was hung low. My day was completely depressing and nothing could make it worse. Except...

I bumped right into Cole Sprouse

"Sorry, sorry, sorry"

I looked up and he looked down at me and the moment I looked into his piercing brown eyes...a crack a thunder brings me into his arms.

——————

Author:

Don't mind me, imma just leave this here and leave