Part 1

Note: The story begins with a leap of 3 years. The dialogues are in italics while narration is in simple font. Since a lot of people are confused about the story, I will let u know that the story is a continuation from SR but with a few changes which I will let u know as we proceed.

3 years later

At the Heathrow Airport
A man is seen getting impatient as he waits at the conveyor belt to collect his luggage.
He quickly takes out his phone and sends a text message.

Somewhere in London
In a tall building in London ,a woman is shown working on a presentation when she receives a text message.

"My flight is delayed. Can you handle the Arora meeting"
" Am just going over the presentation details now. Will speak to you later" she texts back.

An hour later

The same woman is seen giving a presentation while others look on impressed.

Few hours later
Another man is seen signing some documents while he speaks to the woman in the next chair
" Congratulations Miss Kapoor. Your company has secured the contract. We look forward to working with you"
The woman smiles and keeps glancing at the door of the conference room while others congratulate her.

The man at the airport finally reaches the tall building and is seen rushing to  take the elevator.

As he reaches the conference room, he sees the woman being congratulated by a number of people. A smile graces his lips as he proceeds to meet the woman.

As the woman proceeds to leave the room, she is greeted by a familiar voice.
"Congratulations Miss Kapoor. Another  feather in your cap. Care to share the reason behind your success?😎"
The woman chuckles and replies
" Well... there is this overly  enthusiastic partner I work with, who is annoying as hell but is always there to help me with cracking deals.
"Interesting, I would love to meet this enthusiasic partner of yours" the man grins
"Really?" The woman cocks and eyebrow
" Definitely", the man replies and soon they both break into laughter.

As they proceed to leave the conference room, the woman stumbles over her heel, and the man steadies her
"Tum kabhi dekhke nahin chal sakti na Ragini. Humesha pair phas  jaata hai tumhara kahin", the man chides her (The woman is revealed to be Ragini)

"Sanskar ! Iss baar yeh carpet ki galti thi😁 Bhala koi conference room mein carpet lagata hai kya😜"

"Haan sab galti iss carpet ki hai na Ragu😂😂 Abhi pair mein moch aa jaati toh?

"Why should I worry?I  know jab tak tum mere aas paas ho, tum mujhe kabhi chot nahin pohonchne doge" she replies cheekily.

Sanskar tries to maintain an angry expression but ends up laughing . Soon Ragsan exit the room

(Shocked 😂😂😜 Well Ragsan story hai toh Ragsan scene toh daalungi hi😁 Wondering where are Laksh and Swara😂😂 Why is Sanskar addressing her as Ragini Kapoor? yeh toh SR se related thi na toh Maheshwaris kahan gaye😂😂

Saare questions ke jawab dheere dheere milenge in the next few updates. You will get to know the backstory soon😎
Since most ppl were eager for an update, I decided to give this.
Was the update ok? Was the Ragsan scene too cheesy?😁 Please forgive me for the grammatical errors and mistakes🙈🙈
Now considering that this is my first time writing a story, it may happen that my writing style might change with the next update, (provided my mind works 😂😂😂😎🙈🙈) So I apologize in advance for that.

Thank you everyone for showering so much love on just the concept 😘😘😘Thanks a lot for encouraging me. I hope I have met your expectations 🙈🙈 I m scared now😁Chalo see u guys soon😁😎 bye😘