6:When and How Did I Get Here?

Jessica wasn't doing any better, and when her friends or her boyfriend visited it just reminded her she would never be normal again. Even when her friends did visit they couldn't look at her like they used to, except Cody her new boyfriend. Cody looked at Jessica with respect, and she knew he was a keeper because he asked her knowing she was sick. Jessica told him, "You know this is going to get ugly before it gets pretty?" Cody replied, "Of course I know that and I like you because your different not because I feel sorry for you." On the weekends Cody got to take her out of the hospital for two hours so they sometimes they had so much fun they never wanted to leave.

While Jessica was at the hospital living her life from her school work to hanging out with he boyfriend, her sisters lives were almost normal. Christina made a new friend that wasn't a guy, Bella started dating and she thinks she found the one. Serena on the other hand started dating Kyle, and they weirdly go great together.

Lexan wanted to go on a family trip on a cruse boat, so everyone came and brought their boyfriends and Jessica was only allowed to come if she had a nurse come along. They were going to an old island that geologists had just found that is now called Krumba island. When they got there they all set up their tents with blow up beds because no one wanted to sleep on the ground and the nurse got her own tent with a baby monitor on at all times. Jake and Christina went to go get some fire wood but when they went they herd a strange man yell. Christina said, "Did you hear that?" Jake said, "Yeah do you want to go check it out?" Christina said, "Are you crazy? How do you know he is not a cereal killer?" Jake sighed and said, "Because he is on this strange island maybe he got stranded here somehow." Christina said, "Fine but we should just be careful." Jake and Christina went further into the woods while everyone else was putting together the tents.

Christina grabbed around Jakes arm, and they finally seen the strange man. Christina said, "I think you are right because he is just wearing a leaf for underwear." Jake yelled out and said, "Hey sir are you ok or are you just crazy?" Christina said, "Oh my word why would you say that? You could have been a little nicer, don't you think?" The strange man said, "Oh my how did you children get here? My name is John Johnson I got stranded here when my boat broke down here about 16 years ago when I was on my way back home from the army." Christina said, "Oh my are you hungry do you need clothes? We also maybe have another tent in the boat and anything you may need." Jake shuck his head and agreed with Christina. John said, "Yes, that would be nice, the only thing to eat here is crab and obviously I hanging by a thread with the clothes so thank you." Jake and Christina showed him the way back to the tents and when John saw Lexan he said, "Lexan? Is that you?" Lexan said, "Oh John!" Her eyes widened and dropped everything she had in her hands and ran to him and started kissing him. Christina said, "Did I miss something here?" Jake said, "Um I think that's your dad." Christina said, "What? That's my father?" Jake said, "Well your fathers name was John and your mom is kissing him." Lexan said, "Yes girls, this is your father. I don't care about this trip anymore everyone get back into the boat and grab your stuff."