Karma found himself absentmindedly wandering towards the small Class E school building but decided against it. He just wasn't feeling it, especially because he knew he was just going to get pestered about what had happened to Nagisa, no he turned and began to walk int he direction of the park he and Nagisa had been at before the... accident. The small playground was empty, except for a small red squirrel that fled as soon as it sensed Karma parching. Karma let himself drop into the same swing he had been in the night before. Thought it had barely been twelve hours, it seemed to have been an eternity since he had talked to the bluenette boy... when they knew each other that is.

Before he could think it through, Karma's phone was in his hand's ad he was clicking on his most used contact at the top of his list. Shiota. For a few seconds nothing happened, the phone dialed and the reality of what had happened seemed to hit karma like a bus, I really heavy bus. He couldn't just call Nagisa anymore, or be himself around the bluenette or the smaller boy would think him a psychopath. Nagisa no longer knew him, no longer remembered E-class or before, the two had a history after all.

He sied and was in the process of slipping his phone back into his pocket when someone answered.

"Hello?" Said the voice from the phone, which was unmistakably Nagisa. Kamra sucked in a breath, feeling his stomach clench in anticipation.

"Hey, Nagisa." He silently cursed himself for not having anything more interesting to say.

" H-hello, um, may I ask who this is, sorry I know I should know, I should know a lot of stuff but I"

"Its Karma, I'm not sure if you remember seeing me today."

"Y-ya, I of c-course I do!" Karma could not help but think the other boy sounded at least nervous is not scared. Had he been that bad?

"I, um, How are you? I got all the details on what happened, how are you holding up?"

"I'm ok actually, well I think I am. My mother came to visit and she was really... nice. She was a bit loud but it was nice to know I have some family here, you were the first one who came to visit." The small boy sounded genuinely glad to have someone to talk to, Karma smiled at the thought of being that person. "I hope you don't mind my asking but are the two of us really close? I was sort of wondering if I could pester you about my life, wait that sounded weird, I hope you know what I mean. I talked to my mother obviously, but it was like she didn't know anything, she kept dodging my questions and got all annoyed over my asking about school and seemed very annoyed when I asked her about my hair. I just kind of want some answers. Wait, no offense, but you are like a total stranger, I hate to ask this..."

Karma reframed from laughing as the boy rambled on. Nagisa NEVER rambled, he always knew what to say, probably something to do with his all too awesome assassin skills. Kamra frowned then. He had o idea if he was even allowed to tell Nagisa about what they got up to in E-class, and even if he was, Kamra found a part of him hated the thought of scaring his friend even more.

"Nagisa, calm down I know what you mean. I know you like that back of my hand Nagisa-chan." Karma said with his usual air of sly arrogance. He immediately felt annoyed with himself, what happened to not weirding Nagisa out more than he already was?

"Oh, well that's good. At least I know I had good friends." Karma made a face at the word 'good'. Good was one way of saying it, Ngais had trustworthy friends, weird friends, friends who would accept him and not question him. So they were good friends, but karma himself would not call himself 'good'.

"Ya well lets see, the two of us are both in E-class in Kunugigaoka Junior High School, Starts at Seven-thirty, you never want to be late, um you and I have been friends longer than anyone else in our class, you always have your hair pulled up into pigtails and you are always taking notes on Koro-sensei-" Karma broke off. It came to his attention that everything Nagisa wanted to know about himself, came back to E-class and their unkillable teacher. "Well, that a nickname for him. You are very attentative is all.  Plus..." Karma paused again, if Nagisa wanted to live as nagisa he should know alot about himself right? Besides, the boy on the other end of the phone was clinging to every word, so Kamra might as well just say what he could, right? "Despite being the small thing you are, you are very, urm, skilled Nagisa, the people in our class respect you as well as joke about well.." he trailed off for the fifty millionth time.

He was, of course, referring to the fact that Nagisa was the best assassin in most likely the whole school, and just happened to look more like a girl than a boy. Two very interesting facts. But Nagisa Seemed Genu All Interested in this. "R-really? That's cool, so I'm not some nerd or anything. You know Kamra-Kun, I am sort of excited about school, anything to get out of this hospital." Karma felt a rush of affection for the small boy. He was still the same Nagisa ta heart.

"Are you going tomorrow?" He asked witch seemed to confuse the bluenette.

"Going where?" He asked and karma nearly laughed again.

"To school, are you going to school tomorrow, It's Friday and you could go and meet everybody and I guess explore and some other stuff," Like meet the giant yellow octopus we have a month left to kill, karma thought. "Or you could wait and go back on Monday." there was a pause and karma wished he knew what the other boy was thinking. "I could take you is you want, we are in the same class after all." There was another pause and then,

"Ya, I think it would be fun to go like I said I really don't like this Hospital, everyone is treating me like I don't know how to walk yet or something, I want to go explore. I am not sure how my mom will feel about it, she was very touchy when it came to the subject, but if you take me I am sure I will be fine."

Karma grinned his usual grin. "Alright then Nagisa-chan, I'll pick you up tomorrow, where something nice," He added as a cheeky afterthought, a joke. Nagisa, however, ignored the comment.

"Thanks, Kamra-kun, I may not remember why, but I have a weird feeling we were good friends, nice to know I can trust somebody." Karma chuckled at the whole trustworthy thing. Hopefully, the bluenette would still like him when he found out about what really went down in E-class.

"Ya, whatever, and Drop the Kun ok? No one uses it on me, especially not you, and it sounds weird." Karma said standing up of the swing and stretching slightly. Nargis was going to be fine, he knew it.

"OH-ok, sorry," Nagisa replied sounding embarrassed. Karma chuckled again.

"Bye Nagisa, see you tomorrow." He said.

"Ya, bye... Kamra!" Nagis said and hung up.

Karma stretched and began the trek home. Though a big part of him was just relieved the bluenette was ok, something still nagged at the back of his mind. There had to be a way to get Nagisa's memory back right? There was no way all those memories would be lost..... forever.

Hey guys! So here is chapter two, hope you all liked it. I think i will make it a point to post on Mondays, mostly because i need something to look forward to on Mondays, and because it is nice to have a schedule right? Anyway, idk if any of you watch Miracles ladybug, but i think i will start a fanfic for that too, so if you have any questions, comments, concerns, recommendations, and such leave a comment! Anyway, Have a magical day everyone, and don't forget to spread the shipping love!