Karma Akabane x Otaku Reader

[Your POV]

"~[y/n]... come on. Let's go outside already."

"Karma, shh. I'm trying to watch the latest episode of [favourite anime]. If you're bored, then call Nagisa over."

"I didn't come over to your house to spend time with Nagisa! You really should go outside one of these days. You've been in here for three days watching anime, it's about time to pay some attention to your boyfriend here. Why not go on a date with me?" the red haired pouted.

"Hmm maybe later." I said, still not looking up from my computer screen.

"But it'll be night time by then."

I didn't reply, choosing to tune him out instead.

Karma sighed and left the room.

"Finally, I can watch anime in peace again," I thought.

***

"Date."

"No."

"Pretty please."

"Karma, you've only been here 24 minutes ago. Which I know, because I've just finished an episode of [f/a]. I'm not gonna change my mind that quickly."

"[nickname], you shouldn't watch anime in the dark. It's bad for your eyes, y'know." He said while poking my cheek.

"Then, can you help me with the curtains? Or at least turn the light switch on. Thanks." I said, still intently watching the screen.

Karma stood behind my chair, playing with my hair. "[y/n], I'm hungry."

"Then go cook something. It's not like you're not used to it. Oh, and while you're at it, make some for me too. I haven't had breakfast yet today. Thanks. Love you."

"But it's already past noon! You mean, you haven't eaten anything since last night?!"

"I guess so... must have lost track of time. Hmm no wonder I'm so hungry right now."

"And you've endured it this whole time?"

"Hehe I was too lazy to move. Gomen Karma."

[Karma's POV]

My eyes widen with shock. This otaku hasn't eaten anything since last night?! Why the heck do I have such an idiotic girlfriend? Don't get me wrong, I love [full name]; she's absolutely adorable and probably is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, but sometimes her antics makes me want to shake her by the shoulders for making me so worried.

"[y/n], come on. I'm giving you 5 seconds to get up from that chair before I make you."

"Wait, 5 more minutes. It's just getting to the good part here."

I smirk. ~Well, don't say I didn't warn you~.

After counting to five, I shut her laptop and spun her chair so that she's finally facing me.

"Hey!!! I was watching that."

I leaned forward and kiss her full on the mouth.

"Wait, what? Karma, let go..." she protested, her lips still on mine.

I pinned both her hands and purred into her ear, "If you don't get up and start acting like a decent human being again, I'll kiss you again~."

"Karma, that's not fair. Sto- "

I cut her off by kissing her again, forcing my tongue into her mouth. After about 30 hits, and she was breathless and red in the face, I stopped.

Just as she managed to catch her breath, I leaned in to kiss her again.

"Okay, okay. Fine. You win, I give up! Let's go on a date or whatever else you have in mind."

"Good girl. I knew you'd see things my way." I smiled, patting her head fondly.

"I hate you." she mumbled.

"~I love you too.~"

While she went to have a shower, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. That was enough teasing my girlfriend for now. For now, that is.