(2)

(Marcus Lee Blackwood above)

Five years later
It has been five year since my family was killed, I am now nineteen years old.

I was entertaining Canada when all of a sudden I was attacked by a large dark brown wolf. I felt sparks, but I was in my self defense mode, I kicked the wolf off me I hear a voice in my head.

"Lucille stop that's our mate" says my fox Grace "Grace he attacked us, why would our mate do that?"

Another voice came in my head "My name is Lee, I am sorry for attacking you, can we shift into our human selves so we can talk to one another, I promise I will not attack you and your human again?" Says Lee "okay, lets let our humans talk" says my fox Grace to Lee.

I walk behind a tree, I shifted I put on black pants, a black tank top with my black leather jacket, and put on my combat boots, my hair is long curly, my hair color is red. I walk around the tree, standing in front of me is a tall mucler dude, with short black hair, he was wearing a tight black shirt, with dark black jeans, with black boots.

He slowly walks towards me I moved back when my back hits a tree, I look into his lovely hazel eyes with my baby blue eyes.

He stepped back and says softly "my name is Marcus Lee Blackwood, I am the Alpha of the Black Mountain Pack, who are you?" He asked

"My name is Lucille Grace Hawkins, my father is Jax Hawkins, my mother is Sarah Hawkins. They were killed five years ago, I was fourteen and I had not shifted yet, so I could not save them, my father told me to find his cousins Sam and Jane Hawkins"

Tears were rolling down my face, Marcus pulled me into his strong arms, when he did that my body started to relax, after a few minutes we pulled away my fox Grace wimpered.

"Let's get you inside so your safe." Says Marcus.

We made it to his pack house and into his office, he closes the door, and comes towards me

He says "why don't I take you to my room, so you can freshen up? Then we can talk more about your cousins Sam and Jane Hawkins, they are part of this pack, I will call them up while you are fresheing up okay Lucille?" Marcus says

"Sounds like a good plan, I bet I stink" I say Marcus smiles and says "my dear mate you spell of pine and lavander"

He kisses my cheek we head to his room. I start taking a shower.

Few hours later
I was walking back to his office, I hear to other voices. "What do you mean you found my cousin's daughter, I thought they were all killed"

"I did too Sam but she told me her name was Lucille Grace Hawkins."

"Where is she then?"

With that I slowly push the door open, walking in looking at my handsome mate, and then I look at Sam and Jane

"Hi JJ, Hi Sam" they turn and look at me with tears in their eyes they attack me with hugs and kisses saying "Lulu is that really you, you have grown into a beautiful woman"

After all the excitement calmed down a little girl about five walks in and says softly to my cousins Sam and Jane

"mommy, daddy are you guys okay?" Jane picks the little girl up and says

"yes, Annabell we are okay, we would like you to meet your cousin Lucille Grace Hawkins" they points to me.

Annabell gets down and starts to walk over to me, I pull away from Marcus and I bend down to the little girls hight

"hi aunt Lucille, your beautiful, I am told by mommy and daddy that I look like you and aunt Gabeiral when you were little girls"

I pick her up in my arms smile at her "they are right you do get your good looks from me and my sister, and I am glad you did"

The little girl hugs me and I hug her back, I give her to Jane

"we will see you tomorrow. Wait you are staying aren't you Lucille?"

I look over at Marcus and smile.

"Yes JJ I am, you really think my mate here will let me go when he just found me"

She smiled and said "Ofcourse he won't, Even though he's 24 years old, he his still a baby" she says.

I hear Marcus say "Hey I am not a baby"

Jane and Sam start laughing and says

"Sure your not Alpha, goodnight, have a good evening"

Jane looks at me and winks and then closes the door. Marcus and I head up to his room to go to sleep, I get into his bed, he pulls me into his arms, I skoot closer to him, he moans and says to me

"watch out, my wolf is fighting me to let him be in control, if I do he will take you here and now, he really wants to mark you and your fox, but I want to wait until your ready"

I roll over to face him, I slam my lips to his, he moans then I do, my moans excites him, before I know it we are in a all out make out session, finely he pulls away and says to me.

"We need to stop before something happens"

I knew what he meant so I lay my head on his chest, I listen to his heart beat, within minutes the darkness consumes me and I am fast asleep.