MAMA -Manna's Story-

Magsimula sa umpisa

Before I can say anything, he already fled from this room. I shook my head and tidied up all the costumes to the hanger according to their designers. The last costume is what Sehun wearing now and I can’t leave this place unless the dresser already tidied up all the costumes which they in charge of.

I could feel the vibrating of my phone in my pocket as I answered the call.

“Hello?” I greeted while checking the costumes.

Manna? Where are you? You said you’re done, right?

I took some seconds to wake up from the shock. Kim Jongin!

“I’m done here. Not to Sehun.”

Sehun? He’s still in the show?

“Nope. Looking for the woman who made the gorgeous suit of him.”

Really? That Sehun.

“Troublesome like usual, right!? You should be a model here. I’m sure you will pass at ease and it will be easier for me as the dresser too.”

I can hear a chuckle from his side. “No way. It’s embarrassing and it doesn’t fit me. Sehun is more charming~

You are 10000x MUCH MORE handsome than him is what I want to say. But I just sarcastically replied, “Mean. Leaving me with an arrogant prince here.”

He chuckled again. “It was just a bad luck to become his dresser. But I must say I’m glad you are in charge of Sehun—not any other male models. It will be nicer if you just get female models too.

I smiled at ‘not any other male models’ secretly. “I guess so. But it was a complete chaos in women’s section there. It’s more relaxing like this because there are less costumes for males.”

Really?

“Yup. I will tell you more later. I will search Sehun now before he’s taking too long flirting to get the suit. I’m hungry too.”

He let out another chuckle. Ugh. How I love his laughing. “Okay. Call me when both of you done. Let’s grab some food on our way home.

“I will. See you later, Jongin!”

Later~”

I ended the call with a smile. My mood is leveling up as I move from my spot to search Sehun.

“Woah?!”

I screamed in shock when Sehun suddenly appeared behind the door.

“You surprised me!” he complained annoyingly.

“I should be the one who say that!” I sighed. “Done with the persuasion?”

He winked. “Piece of cake. She immediately agreed after I ask~”

“Great. Now get changed and go home. Jongin already arrived to pick us.”

“Heh, that tan-boy~” he commented while closing the door.

“Are you insulting me?”

“You?”

I glared at him. It’s a total humiliation because this guy has a PALER skin than mine. He, a guy and I, a girl, and he has a nicer skin! Everything about his looks are close to perfection—except his personality though.

“Right. You are dark just like him,” he clapped to his realization.

“I’m not that dark! I’m just a little bit darker than you!” I defended myself and move away in irritation. “Besides, it’s not a disadvantage. Jongin looks sexier with darker skin. It suits him well.”