Gonna Love Ya

He leans over the railing, looking out over the view of Laguna Beach where the sun is about to set on the water. Someone clears their throat behind him and he turns around. Marc is walking over the terrace of the roof over to him with a smile on his lips.

"She's almost ready. Are you ready for this, bro?"

He take another look on the horizon, the sun's last rays in his face, remembering the first time he stood on this terrace. When he understood that she meant more to him than just a friend...

+

They wait for the elevator to rise to the highest floor. With a pling it signals that they have reached the roof terrace the party is on. He is really amazed by the view when they walk out of the elevator. The terrace is huge with a large white party tent on the right side, strings of lights are hanging between poles over the dining area and a light up bar is placed at the end of the roof. There is also a building, and someone calls on him from inside where he steers his footsteps to.

It is K and she kisses his cheek, giving both him and Marc a glass of drink.
"This place is awesome!" he says, smutting on the beverage.
The walls are in a warm color of brown and the windows are from floor to ceiling. There is another bar there and some beige sofas are placed in the middle of the room. Marc walk over to A and his girlfriend on the other side of the room and he continues to talk to K. Both J & J are standing over at the bar and she laughs at something he says.

"Hey, where is the bathroom?" he asks when his glass is empty and K points her finger to the stairs behind him.

"Up there"

He puts the glass down and follow her direction upstairs. As he thought the bathroom is like the rest of the place, ultra-modern. A black marble basin and a pile of disposable white towels placed next to it. After his business he can't find the flush button, but it flushes when his hands glides over the top of the toilet. Apparently it is a touchless toilet. Perfect for people who is afraid for germs.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to!?" is heard from the outside when he dry his hands with a towel. "Huh?! I saw you with that guy!"

"I work with him, I am allowed to speak with my colleagues"

He immediately recognize the woman's voice. It is G's.

He lingers on in the bathroom as he continues to listen to the couple's conversation outside.

"Don't forget who you are talking to!" the male voice booms through the door, lower than earlier, hearing footsteps walking away from there.

He opens the bathroom door and meet G alone outside. She looks gorgeous in a dark glittery gown and her blond long hair in a high ponytail. She tilts her head back to drink the last of her drink and gives him a small smile before heading downstairs.

+

When it is dinnertime he is placed at table 6 together with T, K, I, P and Marc.

T is telling them jokes, like he always is, over the steak that is served with steamed vegetables.

He looks across to the other side of the roof where he finds G together with who he assumes is her boyfriend and her sister, M. Since the creator of the show is their father he joins his daughters at the table with a drink in his hand.

+

"You are a good dancer! Did you take lessons from some hot Danish dance teacher when you were younger?" M laughs. She has had too much to drink, which shows results of her giggling.