part 2

_____________________________

The people he works with are going to think that I stopped caring about him because I can't do the laundry , that's devastating and I'm feeling such a pain I sat on the floor and started to cry like a baby after I broke everything around me .. he saw me broken and on the floor resting  my head to the wall.

  slowly he approached me asking me to talk to him to tell him what's going on, i tried to avoid him"nothing just leave me alone for now" as I got up and walked to my room but he grabbed me and hold me tight "something is going on here just tell me please" I just couldn't tell him I didn't want to lose him I love him so much and seeing him like this broke my heart so I tried to leave the room but he hold me tighter and whispered to my ear " just talk to me .. please something is wrong you're not talking to me" I can't talk right now I told him as I tried to loosen his grip but kali won't let me .

Now all I want to do is breathing and walk alone but he insisted ..... watching his teary eyes I stopped fighting and I sat with him telling him everything as he sit down in front of me shocked .

How you tell the person you love you're going to be blind .

He put his hand on his mouth and the tears starts rolling down.

He grabbed my hand and hugged me tight .

As he was holding me between his arms I couldn't help but think that I'm becoming his patient not his partner .

Maybe he'll be happier with someone else , someone who will not be a burden .

________________________________

Kali's pov  :

My meera is going blind and she doesn't want my help .

I smile as I woke up every day seeing her laying in bed besides me because she's my happiness.

I  want to wake her up every morning and tell her that I love her and it's all going to be ok but she doesn't want to hear any of it .

It was hard to accept the fact that my wife is going blind and she won't be able to practice her life normally like she used to.

She thinks that she became a burden on me .. what nonsense, I'll always take care of her, she's my wife and I love her so much, there's nothing we can't do together.

As every day she is trying to do the cooking , i wish I could do the cooking but she insists on doing it on her own.

It's hard for her to do it but I help her without her knowing  .

She's even doing the laundry, i don't know how she's doing it but she figured it out.

She still insists on going to work and taking the bus alone, of course I can't stop her,

Because she's strong, stubborn and she like to depend on herself which is one of the reasons why I love her .

As she go to work I hug her and give her a kiss and watching her leave, but I'm worried about her.

My heart stops every time I think about her crossing the street alone.

So even though she doesn't want me to help her or be with her in this times I follow her every day without her knowing .

I sit behind her on the bus watching her, walking behind her when she cross the street stopping between her and the cars even if the light is red, and continue until we arrive her job place, then i let one of her co workers guiding her to sit in her place without telling her I'm here.

She sit there and the smile on her face make me happy, after I make sure she's ok I leave to my work.

Because this is the true love , right? It's more than just a feelings it's an action .

Meera will never know how much I do for her and I don't ever need her to know .. that's how I still love her and I'll always will .....

Even though she doesn't want me to .

Because I don't have a life without her being part of  it .

                             THE END ❤

PS :  I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT  😊 SORRY IT'S JUST TOW PARTS , THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG 🤗.