------------
We began to pull up to the club " AQUARIUM ", as approach the curb of the sidewalk I notice the setting of the outside was very exotic and energetic but yet calm and sexy. I was knocked out of my gaze when my phone rang. I pulled out my phone from my purse that was sitting beside me, and seen that it was my "Mommy🕋❤️🥰🏃🏾‍♂️". I quickly answered after two more rings.
"Hi mommy!!" I said said excitement
"Happy birthday to youuuuu" she sung through the phone, I smiled loving her beautiful voice.
"Mommmyyy I told I was going to the club for the first time" I whined a little bit
"I know baby I just wanted to say happy birthday and that I love you sooo much" I heard her smile through the phone which caused me to smile as well.
"Thank you mommy, look I gotta go so I'm going to call you as soon as we're done, I love you!!"
" I love you too, be careful "
" I will momma "
Walking through the waiting line , we managed to get in before everyone else because Diana ' was special and she knew people who knew people ' .
Following behind the two , I looked around as Jabari grabbed my hand and led me with them . The setting was as if it was a full moon the way the moonlight shined .

As we made it to a section I sat down to the closest coach avalible .

" Stay here , we are - uh - gonna get drinks " he lied

"okay" I said as they walked away quickly . My eyes followed where they were going and they were not going to the bar , they headed towards the unisex bathroom instead . I shook my head and laughed .

As I continued to sit and laugh a handsome man came and sat next to me .

" Hello"

" Hi " I smiled

" How are you " he kept a straight not smiling one bit .

" Good , enjoying my birthday "

" Birthday hun ? "

"Yep "

"Okay " he shook his head up and down while he popped his bottom lip out .

"Well can I enjoy this birthday with youu ..." he waited for my name

" Yaya " I said holding my hand out .

"Yaya !! , Im Bhris " he said grabbing my hand and kissing it .

" Nice to meet you bhris " I smiled

"pleasure is all mine " he turned his head side ways and straight faced me once again . I quickly notice this whole time he talked to me , he didn't smile not once . He made every other emotion but smile . hun . creepy .

As he sat up straight I quickly notice something that stood out to me . It was his eyes , his eyes bled blood . they were stone cold red . one thing we automatcially had in common .

"yo-your eyes they are red like mine "

His deamor changed , I watched as his jaw clenched hard .

" Oh are they ? " he said now looking irritated .

"Yeah , I like them , red is my favorite color "

" Really , same here "

"Cool " I said looking behind him but his eyes were on my mind the whole time.

" I really love your eyes . I just cant stop looking at them " I said gazing at them once again .

" Well dont stop staring " he said and at that moment his pupils got big catching me in a daze that I couldn't break out of.

" Now let my voice control your mind " he said and his voice now cleared my mind of anything but his voice .

" Do as I say , when I say bye , go outside , there is a car waiting for you , get into the car that is black and blue , then text your friends that you are going to have more fun with a close friend and once you get into the car go into a sleep that lasts for 25 minutes . " my mind focused on his command . waiting for my call.