Chapter six

Your POV:

I got home to see my sister pacing back and forth. "Hey Irina what's wrong?" she jumped at my sudden question and quickly turned to face me. "Oh (Y/N) I didn't here you come in" I walk up upstairs to my room when I hear the phone ring and Irina screaming at me that she got it. I just shrugged my shoulders and got out of my uniform and got into some white booty shorts and a blue tank top. I grabbed my laptop and started going through my emails. Irina put her head round my door and told me she was going out for a couple of days but didn't tell me why so I guess she has an assignment or something. I put my lap top away and go down to watch TV when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi yes, is this Miss (Y/N)?"

"Yes how can I help you?"

"I was just calling to tell you that a package will be arriving tomorrow that you will have to sign for it's from the agency and they said you should know what's in it?"

"Ah yes I know what your going on about do you know what time it will arrive as I have school tomorrow?"

"It will arrive around about 4 in the afternoon is that a good time for you?"

"yes that fine I'll be home by then"

"OK then have a nice evening"

"you too, bye"

I put the phone back in it's holder and carried on watching TV. Half an hour later the door bell went. I got up and looked through the side window to see who was at the door. "What the hell do you want Gakushū?" I asked once I opened the door. He looked at me and held up the bag I gave to Ren to give to him with the photo album in, "what the hell!! you trying to just forget about me?" he yelled at me I glare at him and calmly replay "you told me you wanted nothing to do with me as I was E class scrum so I did you a favour and got rid of all our memories to forget about you, move on because I have" I then slammed the door in his face and went to my room hearing him yelling at me to open the door and talk to him. I go to my window and tell him to leave before I call the police on him.

"We're not done here and I will be talking to you tomorrow do you hear me" he then storms off, god he is such a child I say to myself. I sit on my bed going through my phone when I came across an old photo of me, Ren and Gakushū, I was on Ren's back and Gakushū was standing next to us trying to make me fall off, we were laughing at each other and I think it was Teppei who took the photo. I go to delete it but couldn't and moved it to a new folder called stupid memories just so I don't open it. I find more weird and funny photo's of me and Ren some have Gakushū in them which get moved to the stupid memories folder. I sigh, I look at the clock to see that it was coming up for 8 so I have a quick meal and go to bed making sure I set my alarm for the morning.

The next morning I wake up to my phone ringing, I look to the clock to see that I slept through my alarm and started rushing to get ready. I grab my phone and answer it,

"where the hell are you Koro-sensei is freaking out because your not here"

"May I ask who is calling?" I asked while yawning.

"It's Kaede, you better hurry because Koro-sensei might come and get you"

"Ha I'd like to see him try my house is Koro-sensei proof. He steps on tentacle in my house he loses a tentacle"

"Just get here or Karma says he'll come get you and he will carry you over his shoulder"

 "I'm on my way" I tell her as I run out the house making sure I lock the door and that I have everything before completely closing the door.

"See you in a bit then" she hangs up and I run as fast aw I can. I get there in under 10 minutes which is a new record for me. I run into the classroom and slide to where Koro-sensei is "time" yell with my hands on my hips. Koro-sensei shakes his head at me and tells me to get to my seat as I walk there Karma grabs my arm and pulls me into his lap, making Koro-sensei go pink in the face and come up with more scenarios for his story that he is writing. I punch Karma in the arm and get off his lap and sit in my seat where the girls near me start teasing me. I start getting really annoyed and yell at the top of my voice "SHUT THE HELL UP, I DON'T LIKE KARMA AND NEVER WILL" everyone shuts up and leaves me alone for the rest of the day. I did see in the corner of my eye Karma's hurt expression but like I care he's so annoying. Koro-sensei carries on with the lesson and Karma and everyone is really quiet which is kinda relaxing.