Relieving Magdala's Sadness

On August 18th, 1995

A Gryffindor almost 4th-year student at Hogwarts, also Cedric's little sister named Magdala Diggory with brown eyes and ombre medium curly hair, wearing a crop top and ripped jeans and in her room crying about missing Cedric. "I don't know why things go wrong with me, I feel like I lost another half of me." Magdala cried. Ever since Cedric died, Magdala always felt so lonely and sad. Mr. Diggory wrote a letter to the Weasely family and gave it to Errol and flew off.

Back at the Burrow, Errol bumped into the window and Molly got the letter from the Diggory's and it broke her heart, so she decided to call the Golden Trio almost in their 5th year and Ginny almost in her 4th year at Hogwarts.

"What's going on," Harry said as he, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny walked downstairs to see Molly.

"Take a look," said Molly giving it to Ginny.

"Oh, it's Magdala what's going on with her." Ginny exclaimed and passing it on to Hermione.

Mrs. Weasely exclaimed, "I don't know my dear, but why don't you four go to the Diggory's house and tell her what's up, help her with her stuff for Hogwarts and she is staying at our house for the rest of the summer before Hogwarts, and I'll get everything settled before she gets here ok guys."

"Right," Harry exclaimed.

So the Golden Trio and Ginny went to the Diggory's house, knocked on the door, Amos opened the door expectedly.

Hermione asked him, "Hi Mr. Diggory, we got your letter and where is Magdala?"

Amos said, "She is upstairs in her room, ever since her brother died, she's always in her room. She's even wearing her brother's cardigans. She only comes out of a room only in meal times and only going to Cedric's room. Thank you so much for coming.t Go up to her room if you want and help her with her stuff, oh here's Magdala's packing list for the things she needs to stay at your place, Ron and Ginny."

"Thank you, sir," said Ron as he got Magdala's packing list

"No problem," said Amos.

So Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny went upstairs to get to Magdala's room and Ginny knocked at the door lightly.

"Come in," said Magdala sadly.

"Don't worry Magdala it's Hermione," Hermione said.

"And your BFF Ginny also the rest of the group," said Ginny.

"Oh come in," said Magdala in a depressing way.

"Hey Magdala." said The Golden Trio and Ginny at the same time as they walked in.

"Hi guys, What are you guys doing here?" said Magda

Harry exclaimed, "Your father wrote the letter."

Hermione said, "So we had to check up on you, talk to you, make sure you're ok, and to get your stuff ready for your stay at the Burrow today."

"Now tell us, what has got you all upset. I know your brother's death must have been really upsetting on you." asked Ginny.

Well, Magdala told them the whole story about what happened but it still broke her down crying.

"Oh Magdala, I don't think your brother would be very happy to see you upset. He wouldn't like you upset." Harry said as he comforted Magdala with his hand on her shoulder.

Magdala hugs Ginny to calm down.

As she calmed down.

Ron asked Magda, "You feeling better"

"Sure," said Magdala as she wiped away her tears.

So Ginny, Magda, and Harry sat on the long bench next to her bed, and Ron and Hermione sat on the edge of the right side of Magda's bed next to her.

"So, Magdala, let's try and loosen you up a bit, the way brother used to cheer you up, so put your feet on Harry's lap, lie down on the pillow to get comfy, Ginny will hold your wrists, and we will get started, we're not trying to scare you off, don't worry we'll be gentle, we just want to cheer you up," Ron exclaimed.

"Um, I mean if you want too." said Magdala but she was confused about what was going to happen so she put her feet on Harry's lap, lied her head on the pillow, she wiggled her toes nervously, Ginny held her wrists, and Harry asked her, "Say Magdala, your feet are really adorable, what size are your feet?"

Magdala said, "A 7W in Women's."

Harry grinned, "Nice and are you ticklish?"

Magdala was startled and she replied, "Yes. Why?"

So Harry started to run his fingers over Magdala's feet and started to tickle them and Magdala started to giggle a lot she couldn't even stop.

"HARRY! No don't AHH!" she managed to choke out through her laughter.

So Ron started to tickle her belly, then her sides and moving to her ribs. Also Ginny tickled her underarms and Magdala started to squirm.

"Rohohon, Ginnheeny, pleaseeee st-t-top it."

Magdala was squirming for freedom. Harry went up to Magdala's thighs and started to squeeze them mercilessly. Hermione started to tickle Magdala's neck and Magdala started to squeal and she yelled out.

"Ok guys you win, I give I give." Magdala said trying to catch her breath and Harry said, "Your feeling better now, Magdala."

"Much better, thanks, guys." Magdala smiled.

"Anytime, we will always be around to help you if you're angry, stressed, sick, hurt, or even sad. Cedric would see that you I'll be taking care of by others." said Ginny.

Harry said, "If you have the chance. You can talk to him, through the resurrection stone."

Magdala nodded.

"Hey, Magdala why don't we go and get some ice cream before we get to our house," Ron exclaimed

"Sure I would love that," Magdala said.

THE
END.

Until the next chapter.