I couldn't help but panic a bit.

"Uh, they're joining?" I asked

He put the car on park mode.

"Yeah, would you mind? They're very chill and nice to be around."

I fiddled with my shirt

"Of course not, but I mean... I panic when I meet new people."

"Hey" he reached our for my hand to stop me from fiddling.

"Don't worry, it'll be alright."

My eyes made direct contact with mine and my heart beat accelerated.

"And if you do panic, you've got me here so it shouldn't be that hard." He said, removing his hand and looking back at the house that his friends are supposedly coming from.

It's the other way around you idiot

I'll panic more because you're there.

What seemed like 5 to 6 people got out of the house with their voices as loud as my parents'.

One approached our car and opened the back door.

"Ahh hyung! You said you were getting the drinks so I didn't get any!" One sounded

"Ya pabo-ya if you'd listen properly you'd realize I said I came back late from the set so YOU should get some on the way." Kim fucking Seokjin spoke.

Jesus christ

I felt my heart rate increase.

I could hear it from where my head stood

It's him

I directly sat straight, trying to get my shit together

My knees felt so weak, I would fall down if I stood up.

"Both of you, sit your asses down, I already got drinks incase you forgot, and we can get some more on the way if needed!" Namjoon said turning to look at them.

"Ya! I'm older than you, I can tell you to sit your ass down, you should say PLEASE sit your SEXY ass down, thank you very much." Seokjin said getting into the car.

I was so anxious, I could feel the heat radiate off my face.

The car's door closed and Namjoon restarted the car.

"Who's this?" someone said from the back

Shit

No no no not now, not when my voice will come off shaky.

"This is Anne. Anne these are Yoongi, Jungkook and Seokjin." Namjoon said and looked at me.

"Hey, are you okay?" He said taking glimpses at me with a concerned face.

"Nope." my voice cracked

I then used all the energy I had left in me to open the window so that the cold air could cool my face.

"Oh wait, is it because-" his face lit up, remembering last night's conversation and I turned to him with my eyes wide

No Namjoon No

"Because what?" Jungkook asked.

He smiled a smile that said it all.

"Nothing" I was quick to answer.

"Ahh hyung tell us!" Jungkook resumed to push Namjoon to speak

"Can I?" He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I am a big fan of Kim Seokjin." I mumbled underneath my breath.

Namjoon cracked in laughter

"What was that? I didn't get that." Jungkook asked again, bending his back so he could get closer to the front row of the car.

"I said I am a big fan of Seokjin." I said even lower, so that if he heard the first time, he definitely won't the second.

"If you say it a notch lower, we'll hear you much better." Yoongi snickered

"I said I am a big fan of Kim Seokjin and I watched all his dramas almost 5 times each and he is so hot and his shoulders are so wide and his lips are so perfect, I repeat every kiss scene he gets 10 times at a minimum!" I burst.

Silence filled the car and then they all burst in laughter unable to keep a serious face.

"Why thank you Mrs Anne." Seokjin's voice sounded from behind my seat

"You are very much welcomed." I said strictly.

"I like this one." Yoongi said making a slight smile appear on my face.