Chapter 6- The Villain You Truly Are

Start from the beginning

Hardly anyone noticed when he spun back around at lightning speed with a look of pure blood lust in his eye. Ryu quickly hurled his fist towards Bakugou's face.

Eraserhead didn't even have time to process the situation, let alone disable Ryu's Quirk.

Ryu's fist went slamming into the side of Bakugou's head, sending him crashing and rolling onto the ground.

Bakugou groaned and coughed.

Eraserhead sighed in relief, realizing Ryu hadn't been using his Quirk when he punched Bakugou. Otherwise, the damage would have been a LOT worse.

For a moment, Ryu felt pleased with himself.

...But only for a moment.

His actions had just caught up with him, and he realized he had gone too far.

Ryu looked down at Bakugou, and at his classmates shocked faces.

He had come here to be a hero.

But now he was just showing everyone what a villain he truly was.

Ryu frowned, wishing he could undo his actions. His ears tilted downwards. "Hey... Bakugou... I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it. I know I shouldn't have-"

"Shut... up..."

Bakugou slowly got onto his feet.

"Hm? What did you-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!"

Suddenly, Bakugou's flaming fist was headed straight towards Ryu's head. Ryu clenched his fists in fear, but simply closed his eyes and turned his head to the side.

'I guess I deserve it...'

"Ryu-kun!" Midoriya shouted.

But then...

There was no impact.

There was no 18th degree burn on the side of Ryu's face.

Ryu cracked an eye open to see Bakugou angrily twitching his fingers.

"That's enough."

Everyone turned towards Eraserhead, who had an arm outstretched towards Bakugou. Bandages were flying all around his head.

"What?! Why won't it... work?!!" Bakugou shouted angrily, desperately flexing the muscles in his hand.

"Those goggles... I see!" Midoriya said.

"You can erase other people's Quirks with your Quirk just by looking at them. The Eraser Hero: Eraserhead!" Midoriya said, astounded.

"Eraser? I don't know him..." One of the students said.

"I've heard of him. He's an underground hero." said another.

"If you two keep this up, you won't have to worry about failing these tests to get expelled." Aizawa said.

Ryu immediately bowed. "I'm very sorry. It won't happen again, Sensei."