“Just lie down and let me enjoy myself.”

“Yes, ma'am,” he said those same two words before lying down on the couch, with his side pressed into the cushions, head propped up on his elbow, and right leg cocked just so. “Come over here.”

“Not scared anymore?” she asked.

“I wasn't scared.”

Alix let that one slide and walked over to the couch. He turned onto his back as soon as she was close enough, laying all that muscle out to her. His arms rested underneath his head, and his lean legs were straight out.

She half-straddled, half-climbed onto his butt, kneeing his side in the process. A rough groan came from where his face was pressed into his hands, but he was a tough guy. Besides, she could make massages heavenly.

“You ready?” Alix asked.

He nodded his head just before letting out a deep sigh. Taking her cue, she put her hands on his back and wondered how on earth this man didn't have women knocking at his door everyday, begging to massage him.

As her hands trailed up and down his heated skin, she felt him tense up underneath her. He relaxed, however, with the more pressure and more strokes she placed on the tight muscles. It was like untangling spaghetti, only this spaghetti was hard-worked, muscular, and one of the hottest things she'd ever seen.

Also like spaghetti, she wanted to taste him. Not with marinara sauce, but sweat could be a nice substitute. Sweat, and a few other substances.

Minutes went by, and Alix all but felt him sink into the couch. Through the fabric of her jeans, she could feel his firm butt muscles, sometimes tense and sometimes relax once again. There was a particular spot at the lower part of his back that put his back military straight, and an area on top of his shoulders that made him groan every time.

“A-A-Alix,” he moaned her name.

The sound made her flush and her aching core clench on top of him. “Yeah?”

“Feels guh-guh-good.”

She took that opportunity to lean forward and press her lips against his back. Throwing caution to the wind, Alix darted her tongue out, licking a light trail up his shoulder blades and then stopping at his neck. There, she sucked. Hard. And bit, just as hard.

He tensed up again underneath her, before moaning so loud that she was sure his neighbors could hear. The thought made her smile. Taivon, not one for words, but unexpectedly loud when he got his neck sucked. She wondered how loud he'd get once they got to...other things.

“You like that?” she whispered, coiling her tongue around the lobe of his ear.

He nodded.

“C'mon.” Alix nipped the soft piece of skin. “Chest time.”

“Wh-What?” he stuttered again, his words becoming choppy.

“You heard me. Get on your back.”

He did as he was told, turning over with her still on top of him. When he was finally settled, she put all of her weight onto his front, right where a certain bulge pressed against her. His eyes looked straight into hers as she lowered her hands onto his chest and just sat on him.

“This feel alright?”

His only response was to nod once more and latch his hands onto her waist. He pushed up into her with his own, sending a delicious friction from her core and all the way through her body. She had to close her eyes at the sensation. Nothing she'd ever done had ever been this intimate.