Creature Inheritance

"Talking in English"

"Talking in Parseltounge

"Talking in Elven"

"Talking in any other language"

I lay in my bed wearing a white tank top and a pair or lacy underwear the clock on my watch turns to 12:00 and I feel an immense pain flow through my body. My body is convulsing and thrashing all over my bed. My mouth is open in a scream but no sound is leaving my body. I feel my body rise into the air, there is a bright light and then I see black. 

I wake up and groan as I am flooded with pain and memories of last night and I try to stand up. I wobble a little bit but I eventually get to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and see the most beautiful person I have ever seen. My hair seems to have grown to just below my shoulders, my hair has also changed to the color of white, my eyes also have a little bit of purple in them now as well as some grey. My face has become more angular and I have high cheekbones. My lips have become fuller, my skin has gotten darker I now have a caramel skin tone;I also got shorter. I now stand at 5'2 instead of 5'6 I don't really mind that. I notice something and look down at my hands, they seem to have weird markings on them now surrounding the two letters "DM". "Huh weird" I say out loud. 

I feel weight on my back and see two florescent wings, along with the wings my nails have grown longer and my ears are pointier. "Oh! I'm a fairy awesome!" I shout. I suddenly get this onslaught of information ranging from how to act and the variety of languages I can speak. "Merlin, you could of gave me this last night, fuck" I groan out. I suddenly realize that the house is too quiet for my liking so I go downstairs and see a piece of paper on the counter. It reads "We are going away for the rest of the summer do not burn the house down!!" A smile finds its way onto my face and I run upstairs and start to pack all of my clothes into my infinite bag. I put on my clothes for the day and then apparate to the leaky cauldron. 

As I arrive at the leaky cauldron everyone's attention is driven to me, the way I'm dressed and my wings I'm not really surprised. I walk over to Tom and ask for a room he blushes and asks how many days I say for a week and he gives me one and I pay. I bend down to get my bag and when my neck is exposed I hear a growl through the quiet bar. I sniff the air and hiss back, I put my bag down and turn toward the person. I see the one and only Lucius Malfoy "Where is your son Malfoy?" I hiss out in elven "Right here, what do you want?" I hear a voice say. I see Draco Malfoy standing there looking as sexy as ever. "Why hello there dear mate" I hiss as I walk over to him, my wings caressing him as I walk around him. "We meet at last mate, do I get to know the name of my beautiful mate?" He asks, "North Ascal Potter I used to be called Harry Potter but it seems I have been lied to." I stop behind him wrapping my arms around his waist, I whisper in his ear "Lets have some fun up in my room hm dear mate?"  I grab his hand and pull him towards my room, I wave my hand and my bag floats behind us. 

As soon as the door to my room closes he attacks my neck kissing and sucking on it. I moan and grab his head pulling him towards my lips. He kisses me with both pleasure and longing, I groan into the kiss as I feel his erection against my stomach. I start to rub it through the fabric as he continues to kiss me. He starts to kiss my neck once again and I pull his throbbing erection out of his pants. I start to stroke and play with it, removing his head from my neck I get on my knees and start to suck the head. I feel the pre-cum leave the tip and I use it to cover his length. I suck until I feel his warm seed enter my mouth and hit the back of my throat. (I forgot to mention but he doesn't have a dick when he fucks anymore its apart of him being a submissive, but normally he has a dick but when he is fucking he has a vagina alright bye now ^_^) 

I take his dick out of my mouth with a 'pop' and stand up, I look up at him because I'm so short. With his 6'1 and my 5'2 he has to lean down to kiss me. He bends down and grabs my legs, I jump up and wrap them around his waist. He moves my thong out of the way and teases me with his dick. I bite my lip and look him in the eyes, his eyes are full of longing and lust. He thrusts into me making me gasp in both pain and pleasure. "Fuck~!" I moan out in elven, "You look so gorgeous like this little mate, maybe if I do it once more you'll make the same face" he says to me in the same language. He thrusts deeply into me once again and I gasp again but this time with only pleasure. "Haha I was right now keep that face for the next 10 minutes" he mocked and I smirked. 

And he was right because I did make the same face for ten minutes except ten minutes turned into two hours. We ended up passing out on the bed that was provided for me. I woke up naked with arms wrapped around me. I looked up and noticed that my mate had a marking of some kind on his neck so I started tracing it until I heard a groan coming from the other occupant in the room. "Could you not do that so early in the morning" he groans out in elven. I giggle because he probably doesn't even notice how much elven he is speaking. I opens one eye and looks at me, I send him a teasing smile and slip out of his arms to stretch. He smacks my ass as I do so and I send a glare but smile anyway. 

" 'North Ascal Malfoy' I like the way it sounds rolling off my tongue don't you little mate?" I look at him as I slide some lacy panties on. "I like it too Dray, I would love to be Mrs.Draco Malfoy, ooo Pansy is going to have a fit" I giggle at that. All the joy is sucked out of the room when he asks one question I was trying to avoid "Why do you have so many scar on your body little mate?" 

There you go guys the first chapter of my new book! I hope you like it, Enjoy!