Chapter Twenty Seven

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He stepped towards her. "Mrs Andie, we need to talk," he said in his deep-toned sexy voice. Most of the women melted in their seats.

She dramatically placed a hand against her throat. "What about?" 

How much I want to take you to bed, right now, getting all hot and sweaty with you, she dare not say.

He stepped closer. A collective gasp rippled through the crowd. His eyes burned into hers. "What I have to say to you is very private."

"Oh," she peered at the audience. "It's alright, I do know this man." She turned back to her husband, who was now at her side and looked up into his twinkling eyes. She placed a hand over the mike she had been speaking into. "You're early and I'm not finished."

"So I see." Without warning, he swept her up into his arms, dipped her down and kissed her on the lips, and then she was back on her feet, cheeks flushed. "I guess that would have to do until you are finished." There were more gasps, even sighs, all eyes on him as he headed out. 

She grabbed for the mike.

"Darling," she called out, capturing his attention and everyone else's attention. He glanced back; an eyebrow arched disappearing under the headdress. "Do we have a family gathering I don't know about?" She asked, wanting him to stay. He just smiled and kept on walking out. She blew him a kiss when he peered back before he went out and the door closed behind him.

"Oh, my, that's her husband," a whisper rippled through the crowd.

"Now where was I?" She asked her audience.

"Is he really your husband?" One lady asked boldly.

"Him?" She asked, pointing at the now-closed door. "Of course," she laughed. "He's the only man allowed to get away with that kind of behaviour."

"So you married your own sheikh?" One of the ladies asked.

"Yes," she sighed. "I did." And the happiest woman in the world. He gave her the confidence to hold a book signing talking event. She would never have done this last year or any year before now.

After signing her last book and last person went out the door Andie headed out, searching for her man, who had been kept waiting. Longer than she had thought. His fault for stirring up the women in the group.

A strong arm went around her waist and swirled around to be crushed up against her husband. "Well, hello gorgeous," she smiled up at him, arms wrapped around his neck as his dark head dipped and covered her lips with his. "Shihab," she moaned his name. He eased back remembering where they were. "What's going on?" She asked, looking up into his hooded heavy eyes.

"I have to fill all your fantasies."

"You are all my fantasy." She said huskily, running the tip of her tongue over her lips.

"Hmm. Well, I am free to see to all your needs."

"Now that is a real fantasy. My every need. I hope you have a place to see to all those needs."

"I do," he whisked her away, heading for the elevator of the hotel she had her meet and greet with her fans. 

He had given her the conviction to do so.  

After a leisurely late lunch in the room, they ended up in bed as they usually did. Then spend time just talking and enjoying each other's company. Shihab reached for his phone as it rang and answered, threading a hand through her hair, and pressing lips on her hair. 

"Yes, speaking?" He answered. His hand stilled in her hair. She looked up, blinking at his broad grin. She shifted to press up against his chest from the side she had been snuggled against. "Yes, that is great news. Oh, is she now, how wonderful."