"Why.." I groaned. I pushed away from the sink and headed back outside. As I walked through the hallway I noticed that it was a little too quiet. School had just finished 5 minutes ago. I guess everyone went home early today. When I walked out of the school I could see that Dean was done since he was talking with Jordan and Isabella. I walked up to them and grabbed my bag from the bench.

"Hey sis" Dean smiled, I smiled in return and laughed.

"Okay guys I really have to get home, Dean lets go," I said with a smile. I just remembered that I now have a fight this Friday and I need to train asap. I gave Dean the look and he nodded in return.

"Okay, guys see you tomorrow!" Dean exclaimed as we started to walk to his car. Isabella and Jordan waved.

When we got to the car it was quiet at first.

"So you have a fight?" Dean asked. I nodded and looked out the window.

"Some newbie, I think I'm gonna win but I still need to train," I said looking over at him with a smirk.

"Gym?" Dean said reflecting my smirk.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed and we both laughed as we headed to the gym.

---------------------------------------

Dean and I were currently at the gym having our private session with Steve. Even though I'm fighting on Friday and Dean doesn't have one until next week he still insisted to train with me. Steve was preoccupied with helping Dean at the moment so I went out of the private room and went on a treadmill so my muscles don't tense up and get sore. I put my earphones in and played my Spotify playlist, then I started the treadmill at a speed of 5. The treadmills were placed by a window and it had an awesome view of the park next to the gym. I was so into the view and my running, well speed walking that I didn't even notice someone next to me. I didnt mind since it was a public gym so I continued to do my thing until someone tapped my shoulder.

I looked over and saw a guy around my age stand next to my treadmill. I stopped it and took an earphone out of one of my ears, "Can I help you?" I asked a little confused. This guy was pretty hot now that I was looking at him and I looked like an ugly ball of sweat. He was tall, had blonde hair and really nice blue eyes.

"Yeah, I feel dumb asking this but do you know how to start this thing its way more complicated than the one I have at home" I smiled. He's cute. I smiled in return and stepped of mine to check his.

"Okay so first you press the speed you want, then you take this little guy off this, and press go," I said in a way he could understand and I smiled as it started going. He chuckled and I joined along.

"Well thank you... sorry I never got your name" he smiled shyly.

"It's Amelia,"I responded as I held a hand out. The blonde boy took my hand and shook it lightly.

"I'm Jason, nice to meet you Amelia" he smiled and I mirrored it.

This is Jason

"I've never seen you around here before, are you new to town?" I asked as we let go of hand and headed to our treadmills.

"That obvious, my dad got a job offer here and so we moved, I'm also starting senior year at a new school isn't that awesome," he said sarcastically with a smile and I laughed at his cuteness.

"What school are you going to?" I had to ask because he seemed like a good guy for a new friend or maybe more. Hey, a girl has her dreams. 

"Eastwood high, I heard they got a good football team so why not?" he smiled.

"Well, then you'll be seeing a lot more of me than, since I go there" I giggled flirtatiously. God did I just do that. Looks like Black Widow is coming out of the dark. He chuckled and smirked in return.

"Gives me more of a reason to go now," he smirked and mirrored it in return.

We both laughed and then went back to our treadmills. Once in a while, I would glance at him and I would sometimes catch him doing the same. Looks like I have a new friend.

________________________________-

I really hope you guys liked this chapter!!

Now you've met Jason a new friend for Amelia.