Friday, December 1, 2017

So, I stayed up late again last night, but this time it was because I had a splinter stuck in my foot, so I had a good reason. I ignored it at first, because it hurt to much to touch it, but eventually, it hurt, no matter what I did, so I got a bowl and filled it with hot water, stuck my foot in it, and let it sit for awhile. Then I had to go get a pair of tweezers and a sewing pin, then I put my foot back in the water for a little bit. I eventually got it out, after my foot was so numb from the hot water that I couldn't feel me jabbing around where the splinter was to get it out, but my foot was still hurting a little. I guessed it was just because I took the sewing pin and opened above the splinter a little to get it out.

   After that, I fell asleep to the last episode of season two in Supernatural (no surprise there). When I woke up, it was almost 8:30. I got up and put on shoes. By the time I got outside, Phoenix had already fed the pig, and I was headed to the dog "cage." I say it like that, because it's not really a cage, more of a small pen. Anyway, I got to the dogs, and we fed Narcissa first, who really is in a dog cage, because she kept breaking out of the pen. Then we fed Bristol, our jerk of a Great Dane who does not like sharing any of the food, whether it's hers or not. Finally we fed Frankie, our Great Pane (Dane and Pyrenees mix), who is to big of a wuss to fight for her own food.

   After the animals were fed, I came inside and started on school. I finished that in about two hours, and then started on seminary. After seminary, we had a Sister from our ward come over with her youngest boy, so we (the Johnstun kids) could learn sign language, and he could learn piano. After we learned some thanksgiving themed words, since we didn't have a lesson the day before thanksgiving like we normally do ( every Wednesday is when we have our ASL 'classes', but I think the day might change. P.S. the reason we were doing it today, was because on Wednesday my mom went to go visit my baby cousin in the hospital), she told us to practice our fingerspelling (speaking of *quickly spells out computer, keyboard and Wattpad in sign language*), and then she told us about an app we could use to (A) help us remember some words we've already learned and (B) learn a couple of new words, (the app is called Guess the ASL Sign, if you want to look it up). I made it to level. . . 59, I think. I'm not sure. Then after she left, I started reading on Wattpad, while Ranon and Amanda started to play my Minecrap, I mean Minecraft game on the 360.

   About an hour and a half later, I basically kicked them off, since they were paying more attention to Phoenix watching YouTube on her tablet than the game. I then got into Skyrim, but didn't start playing for about twenty minutes, because I kept getting distracted by someone I follow, LeViNeFrEaK's, updates on her books. After reading them, and chatting with her a bit, I finally started playing. I finished a quest I had started awhile back, and then went to talk to someone, only to realize, one of the people I needed to talk to, Skjor, should be dead, seeing as I was wearing the armor I got off his body, when I saw he was dead. I shook off the creeps I got, chalking it up to the fact that it must have been a glitch  (after asking my cousin if this had happened to her), and finished the job he gave me. Then I went and talked to his. . . I don't know what to call her exactly. Anyway, I went and talked to Aela the Huntress, and asked her for a small job, which was pretty easy; kill a frost troll, anger another, then watch as my follower finished killing it.

  When I finished that job, I went to talk to one of the twins in Jorrvaskr, Farkas, and asked him for a job. He gave me an impossible job, literally, to finish. I needed to go and teach someone named Xander a lesson, but the thing that made this impossible is, I COULDN'T! I fast traveled to the Solitude stables, then I went down to the docks, since I hadn't discovered the East Empire Trading Company marker yet. After quickly discovering it, I actually walked down the docks, and onto a ship, where I went in and tried to talk to Xander. But I couldn't. When I pressed the interaction button, he said to me "You're not supposed to be in here." Then continued to eat his bread. So I went outside, and waited 12 hours. He was still in the boat, so I went in again, pressed my button, and then got the exact same response, the only difference being, he was in a different chair. So I went back outside, and I waited one hour at a time, hoping he would come out. After almost (in-game hours of course) 28 hours, he still hadn't come out.

   Getting tired of this, I went in one last time, and tried talking to him. I got the response as before, so I tried talking to the woman sitting next to him. Same thing; I wasn't supposed to be in there. That was the answer I received from everyone I talked to in the boat. Now tired of hearing "You're not supposed to be in here," I left the boat and decided I would finally start the Black Star quest, which is the quest of Azura and her daedric artifact, the black star (which is basically a soul gem, that never runs out of souls). I started that quest, and was very close to geting the star, when I saved and got off, so Phoenix could play, since we had little kids that would be coming over soon, and most likely would be taking over the t.v.

   About twenty minutes later, my mom got home from my Aunt Erin's, where she was working on their oil business, Eden Oak Naturals, and I went outside and helped to bring in her oils stuff. I fought a little bit with my cousin, Braelyn, who is 9 months younger than Amanda. She and I have never really gotten along. After about another half hour, PJ got off, due to a 360 freeze again, and the kids started to get ready for bed. Once they were all ready for bed, I put on Netflix and picked a movie I figured the kids would watch. They never got the chance. I ended up sending them all to bed because they wouldn't stop fighting. I then read them half a chapter of A Series of Unfortunate Events, then sang Lullabye by Fall Out Boy threeish times (doing my own little version of it), then turned off the light and went to the family room, where PJ was watching her Supernatural.

   After she finished two of her episodes (pretty much all she could watch, since she's on season eight and I'm on season 2, and episodes 23-118 were on there), I started the episode I never finished last night. Still haven't finished it, because in the middle of it, I decided I needed to update this. Once this is posted I'll finish my episode. Anyway, before I worked on this, I really quickly finished the chapter of Infinity is Forever (side-note: I'm going to start referring to this as i.i.f., so I don't have to keep typing it out.) that I was working on, quickly did a run through for any errors, fixed the ones I found, and then published it. Then I got myself a cup of ice, sat down and began today's entry. My foot doesn't hurt anymore now, thank goodness. Anyway, goodnight, morning, afternoon, or evening to whoever reads this, whenever they read this.

-Azure