Shouto: eh.. your brother didn't know?

Kei: he knows some now. *sigh* I don't want to make you sad or worried about me. Cuz' I know what's going on in your life--after you told me.

Quite moment

Kei: if I'm with you, I feel happiness.

Shouto: same as you, Kei. *smiles*

Kei: what?

Shouto: yeah, you're awsome, Kei. Same as your brother. You know, from first time I met you--when we were 5 years old--I always feel happy If I'm with you. I feel happiness, but after you know that your darkness power can't be remove from your body--because it's your basic power--I can feel sadness around you. So much, sadness. And after you met your father, you're really depressed. Cuz' after you met him, he died. Well, I understand that. It's been 10 years you didn't meet your father.

Me: how often you met him?

Kei: when I was 13 years old

Shouto: you know what.. maybe I never told you guys this.

Then suddenly, his right   returned to black and his right          returned to red (imagine Eto in Tokyo Ghoul).

Wait, what?! One eyed Shadow Creature?!

Shouto: I'm same as you, Kei. But, I don't have any kagune. *smiles*

His right eye is really beautiful. Kindness, courage, everything nice in it.

Wait a second.. Kei... She's one eyed Shadow Creature?

But, why....

Kei's POV:

Although you are same as me, but... I can't approve this power it's not because the TAPOPS' rules. But, can they approve me? My friends.. I don't want to lose them. I don't care if I'll be pursue from TAPOPS.

Me: you know my mind, Shouto

Shouto: yeah.. I know.. It's really hard. You're afraid that your friends won't be your friends anymore.

Boboiboy: so... you both are one eyed shadow creature?

Shouto: *returned his eye to normal* yup. And by the way, your sister has 3 kagunes

Boboiboy: what?!

Why did he say that?

Kei: I'm going out..

Author's POV:

Kei left them inside...

Shouto: Kei never tell you about this, huh?

Boboiboy: yeah.. she's really a mysterious girl for me and for her friends. Eh.. but, why did she tell you about her true life?

Shouto: because we're same and we're also have much time together. Cuz' you and your sister are not allowed to meet each other actually

Boboiboy: wait what?!

Shouto: yeah.. I don't know the reason.. so is Kei.. it's a rule from TAPOPS. But, your sister never give up until she met you. She really missed you.

Boboiboy: she's an awsome sister. But, I don't know why can she hide all of those sadness from me?

Shouto: yeah.. I don't know too.. she's really strong. And... Did you approve your own basic power?

Boboiboy: actually, from the first time I knew that I have this power, I'm really happy. But, I forgot that this power it's from evil. And I have one kagune by the way.