1

" would you be my daddy? Daddy. Come and make it rain down on me."

Nahmir 💞

"Nahmir?" Lonnie said while writing her signature on the complaint she requested from the principal. I just sat there scribbling on a piece of paper.

"Miir? What's wrong, dude?" Lonnie kept asking me, she started shaking me like she was thirsty or something.

"I'm okay, Ni. Just tired."

She gave me that look. "Hmh. You don't look tired. Whatcha thinkin' bout?"

This is what happens when you have a best friend who talks the most. This bitch here.

"Nothing, Ni."

She just kept playing in my dreads. That's when I know she wants something.

"What?" I said.

"Please just tell me! Do you like anyone, a certain someone." She smirked. I know who she was talking about.

"Hey! Sir? Can you wait a minute. Gotta talk too Ni." I said, dragging Lonnie out the hallway.

I rolled my eyes. "What was that. Who where you talking about?"

She huffed. "Nahmir. Tell the truth." She grabbed my hands and holding them.

"Do you like - Taymor?"

We both went silent. I starred at the wall for a few minutes.

"Maybe. But-"

"AHHH! I KNEW IT! I KNEW I-"

"Bitch!" I whisper-yelled. "Shut up, security might hear us."

"Well, when are you gonna tell him? You can't keep this secret forever, Mir." Lonnie said.

She's right. I can't.

"Sooner or later." I said, popping a piece of gum in my mouth.

"Good." She smiled. Now C'mon , before this nigga yell at us.

I chuckled and we both went back in the class.

Taymor 💍😋

I scrolled down my timeline and saw a few girls and SZA. Mainly famous people. My thumb kept scrolling and scrolling until my eyes popped open.

 My thumb kept scrolling and scrolling until my eyes popped open