"I understand! Ive never really shown anyone around before so sorry if I suck at it....but here give me your schedule and I'll take you to the dorms, then to first period!" I handed her my schedule and watched as she scanned it over.

"YAY!! Were roommate's, well me, you and my other two besties! Hmmm....we have all classes together...? Well thats interesting....Plus lunch! Awesome! Come on, lets head to the dorms there on the-"

"Left."

"Yeah....how did you-"

"My Sister and I....we drove by the school yesterday since were new in town" I cut her off again.

"Really?? Awesome! You know my sisters best friend just moved in right next to us" May said grabbing one of my suitcases, walking ahead. Best friend......? Where have I....

"Hey wait!" I yelled running up to her,"Your sisters best friend...her name doesn't happen to be Daisy, does it?"

"Yeah....how did you know?"

"Thats my sister" I grinned, as I watched her connect the dots in her head. It was quite entertaining.

"Seriously?!?! I know were gonna be great friends now!! Were neighbors and roommate's! This is amazing, and I can't wait for you to meet the gang!" May said.

Gang? Oh no....

"G-Gang....?" I shivered. Last gang I met....they beat me so bad just for....nothing.....they just beat me up.

"Yeah, my friends! Ya know, gang? Group?" She gave me a confused look. Oh....group.

Oh, Im stuiped, I thought.

"Oh. I thought you meant something else..." I laughed nervously hoping she'd by it.

She did. "Nope I meant my group of friends!! Theres 7 of us-well now 8 and were just one big gang of friends!! Oh here give me your key!!"

"Wow, cool.... oh will are roommate's be in there?" I fidgeted as she took my key and opened the room.

"Nope. There in class which were going to next. Here's your key back, your the top bunk on the right" She gave my key back and pointed at my bed as she set my suitcase down in it and flopped down on the bed below mine.

I set all my stuff on the bed and looked around. The room was a pretty light blue with decorations on the wall, a mini fridge on the floor next to a desk with a laptop on it, two windows behind the desk and a big blue bathroom. Wow....I could get used to this.

"You like? Come on let's get to first period before it ends, the whole group is in there!" I nodded. I didn't really wanna go to class, just hang with May.

"How far is it away from here? How will I get to my other periods without you?" I started rambling to May.

"Misty," May softly said,"You'll be fine, alright? Your apart of our group now even though you don't know them yet.....but if you ever need help just ask one of us."

"What if your not around?" I whispered looking away.

May smiled. "Misty, Im in all your classes silly! That's not gonna happen. I noticed you have a class with at least one of us in it, so even if im not there you still at least have one of us. Stop worrying, ok? You fit in perfectly here."

"I just got here...."

"So? Time doesn't matter. Personality does, trust me you do fit in" I laughed at the irony. Thats the one thing that didn't matter at Ceruluen.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she stopped in front of a class room and opened the door.

"Professor? Sorry it took me so long. Im back with the new student! Her names Misty Waterflower!" May explained to him, plopping down next to a guy with green hair and eye's.

"Misty Waterflower, huh? Well why don't you go ahead and tell the class a little about yourself! Im Proffeser Rowan, by the way." He smiled and pointed at the class for me to speak.

This is my chance! To show everyone im independent and brave! I hope I don't mess up...

"H-Hi....Im Misty Waterflower, I train Water types" I looked down. UGH!! My shy side came out.

"That all?" A boy shouted.

"I-I....Im supposed to say m-more?" I asked, my eye's growing wide at the Proffeser, who was glaring at the boy.

Oh Arceus, I already stuttered already!! I don't want to do it again!!

"Of course not, Gary is just being arragont and rude. Why don't you sit next to Ash, Ash? Raise your hand please."

I looked in the back and saw the raven haired boy raise his hand. I tenced a bit, but walked to the back and sat next to Ash.

"Okay everyone! Now that you met Misty we can get to work, turn to your table partner and do page 135 together in the text book! If you need me I'll be at my desk" Proffeser nodded at me and I smiled trying to be polite.

I can't believe I have to sit next to a boy for the rest of the year. I don't mind but the last time.....What if Ash is just as horrible as him. What if-

"Hey, Misty right? Im Ash" The raven haired boy-Ash- said to me, flashing a charming smile.

"Yeah...Im Misty Waterflower." I told him.

"I know, haha, you just told the whole class. Come on lets do page 135 and then after we can talk."

"About?" I raised a eyebrow, sucking in my breath alittle.

"Each other" I breathed out,"Since were friends know I loved to know more about you....I mean! If you want to be friends! I-I...." Ash blushed, rubbing the back of his head.

I smiled. I guess I didn't have anything to worry about, everyone IS nice here. I opened the text book and started working with Ash.

Ash grabbed his text book and we did our work in silence, speaking occasionally if we were confused about one of the questions.

"Ash? Don't worry, were friends" I suddenly say when we finish the last problem.

"Really? Awesome" He grinned,"Is it cool if I see your schedule?" He adds looking at the paper sticking out in my bag.

I nodd and hand it to him curious to see what classes we have together.

"Wow! We have 6 classes together including lunch! Hey, your rooming with the girls too!" Ash said handing back my schedule.

"Girls....?" I stared at him confused.

"Oh yah you haven't met everyone yet! My bad.....I'll exsplain at lunch."

"Oh ok..."

Riiiiinnnnnngggg!!!!

"Class dismissed,  enjoy the rest of your day Misty" Professor Rowan called to me as I left.

Don't worry Proffeser, I will.