4 | It's 5 O'clock in the Morning.

ابدأ من البداية

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, and his whole entire body looked beat up... Just like how Jordan's body looked. His body was shaking, his eyes were red and puffy, and his hair was all over the place.

I bawled up my fist, trying my best not to swing my fist and sock him right in the mouth. I sighed and started to walk away, thinking it was way too early for this. I know that before I said I wanted to do bad things to Jacob, but it clicked in my head. He has anger issues, imagine me trying to start a fight, Jacob gets mad, then he whoops my ass. I mean if he'll slap me I'm pretty sure he's not afraid to punch me. And it's early in the morning, everyone's asleep and no one would hear my screams.

"Sadè, w-wait." I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around. "P-Please, let me explain."

"Explain what? That you abused my little brother because -"

"I didn't lay a finger on him, I swear." 

I looked at him as if he was stupid, does he really expect me to believe that? "Really? Then why does he have so many cuts and bruises?"

He sucked in a breath of air, "Listen, I didn't like Jordan. Not because I had anything against him, but because he reminded me too much of my daughter, Kyra. But I promise you, I didn't hit him. Please, you have to believe me. I wouldn't do that to a little child."

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure if you'd slap me then -"

As it did the day before, his tears went away and his face grew angry. But I saw him try his best to calm himself down before saying, "I told you, I'm sorry for hitting you. I was just angry and... Nevermind. Just please, believe that I didn't hit Jordan. I wish I could tell you what happened, but I can't. I-I'm so so sorry."

I shook my head, "Fuck you, Jacob." I started to walk away, and as I did I heard him break out into loud sobs. My heart shattered at the sound of it. 

"Please, I have nothing left." I heard him mumble as I walked away, but I just continued to walk.

(Jacob's P.O.V.)

She hates me now. She thinks that I had the audacity to lay my hands on a small child, like that. I wish I could tell her what actually happened, but I can't. That would put her in too much danger. And that's the last thing I want. 

I slammed my fist into the wall in anger before I stood up and started to walk to the hospital. It was the longest walk ever, but I didn't care. I wanted to talk to Jordan, although he's only three years old, he's the only one that actually understands what happened... You know, because he was actually there.

"Sir, visiting hours are over." The woman at the front desk told me. 

"I just need to visit someone, it'll only take a second, I promise."

She sighed, "What's the patients name?"

"Jordan Johnson."

She typed a few things into her computer before saying, "Third floor, room 400 B." 

I nodded my head then made my way to the elevator, but when I noticed that it was taking too long, I decided to take the stairs.

I jogged up the stairs and in less than a minute, I arrived on the third floor. I made my way to Jordan's room, and saw that the door was partly open. I slid inside the room and shut the door. 

"Hey, lil man." I said to Jordan as I ambled to his hospital bed.

"Hi," He said in a low voice.