Lesson 1

"Man that was wild." Cameron says as he and Jacob walk into their shared room. Jacob's mom only let her son go on the Magcon tour on the condition that he's looked after by Cameron. Cameron falls back on the queen-sized bed they share. "There were so many girls here tonight!" Jacob says excitedly. He's just started going through puberty, and he's always horny! He expected to be getting a lot more action than he's been getting – which is none. "Yeah, they were all over you, bro!" Cameron exclaims as he takes off his shirt. Jacob stares at Cameron's body in envy. He looks down at his skinny frame and frowns. It'll probably take ages to get a body like that! He thinks to himself. He looks back at Cam's body and zones out.

"Like what you see?" Cameron says with a smirk. Jacob snaps out of his daze and rolls his eyes playfully, "shut up." He says with a smile. "Bro, let's just go to bed. We have an early day tomorrow." He says as he takes off his shorts and gets into bed in his briefs. He watches Jacob unpack his pyjamas from his suitcase and head towards the bathroom. "What are you doing, bro?" He asks, making Jacob stop in his tracks. "You don't need to put your pyjamas on! You can just sleep in your boxers. It's too hot in here for pj's." He says matter-of-factly. "My mom doesn't let me sleep in my boxers." He says with a frown. "Dude, it's just us bros tonight. Take your shirt off, get in your briefs, and get in this bed!" He commands jokingly. Jacob does as he's told and Cameron watches intently while licking his lips. He will fuck this kid tonight. He turned the heat up on purpose because tonight was the night he's going to get with him.

He already popped a semi as soon as he saw Jacob in his briefs. When he got into bed with him, Cameron sat up, back on the headboard and got comfortable. The plan is going to go into action, now. "It's a little hot, don't you think?" Cameron asks, playing dumb. "Yeah...it actually is. I just noticed." Jacob says tiredly with a laugh. "I think I might take these off..." He pulls the blankets back and takes off his boxers. He does it slowly so Jacob can take a good look at it. Jacob's eyes widen, he's so big. His soft dick is bigger than mine hard! When Cameron looks up, he quickly looks away. "You should take yours off, too." Cameron says nonchalantly. Jacob considers doing so. Before he can think too much into it, he feels his underwear being pulled down and off his body. "I didn't want your head to explode." He says with a wink. Jacob laughs nervously, he'll make fun of me for having such a small dick! "Nice dick, by the way." He says with another wink.

Seeing Jacob's dick gave him a full-grown woody, which slightly showed through the covers. He switched off the light and got comfortable. "Damn, I really wish there was a girl here right now." Cameron says with an over-exaggerated sigh. "I like to be a big spoon sometimes; you know?" Jacob nods, forgetting that Cameron can't see him. "Can I just—" Cameron puts his arm underneath Jacob's body and pulls him close to him, bodies pressed against each other, Cam's hard dick poking the bottom of Jacob's ass. He readjusts quickly so that his dick is resting between Jacob's ass-cheeks. He's not being subtle.

Jacob's eyes widen, but he doesn't mind. "So, did you like any of the chicks tonight?" Cameron asks Jacob. He wants to get him excited. "There was this one really hot girl, and she told me she wanted to 'have some fun'...if you get what I mean, but—I don't know." Jacob sighs, recalling the last meet and greet.

"What don't you know? Are you nervous about your first time?" Jacob's eyes widen for the third time that night. How did he know he was a virgin? "I assumed that since you're only 13, you probably haven't had that much action." He says with a laugh. "Doubt you went past making out." Jacob shrugs. He hasn't even done that yet. "Wait—dude, you haven't made out with anyone yet?" He asks, shocked. "No..." Jacob says quietly. "Do you know how to things at least? If the opportunity ever came up, I mean." Cameron asks genuinely. "Not really...I- no." "Do you want me to teach you some things?" Cam asks as he thrusts up against his ass a few times. He moves his hand to the front of his body and lets his hand graze his dick. It's hard. "Yeah, you want me to teach you some things." He says confidently. He turns around and switches the lamp on.

He turns back to Jacob, "turn around." Jacob turns around to face Cameron nervously. "I'll teach you some things, but I'm gonna need you to return the favor." Cameron says, eyes pointing down to the 7" dick poking out of the covers and slightly brushing against Jacob's thigh. Jacob visibly gulps and nods slowly. Amazing. "Okay, first we need to teach you how to make out with someone." He says. Before Jacob could respond, he smashes their lips together. He moves his mouth, and motions for Jacob to do the same. Jacob slowly takes the hint and does the same. Cameron pokes his tongue out and slips it into Jacob's mouth. Cameron is harder than he's ever been.

They make out for a few more minutes until Cam pulls away. "You were great. Couldn't even tell it was your first time!" He says honestly. "Okay, now the tits. You want to suck the girl's tits, obviously, right?" Jacob nods. "Okay, put your mouth around my nipples and suck on them. Jacob slides down and does what Cameron says. "More tongue, Jacob." He says authoritatively, and Jacob starts licking his nipples, while sucking on them. "Yes. That's so good, Jacob!" Cam moans. After a few minutes he pulls Jacob off.

"Okay, now it's time to put your mouth on something else." Cameron says suggestively as he pushes Jacob's head down to his dick. "Cameron...I don't know about this..." Jacob says, while looking up at Cameron. "It'll be fine. Just watch your teeth." He says with a wink. He guides his head closer to his dick, "suck." That's when Cameron got the most sensational feeling ever. He lets out a throaty moan and bucks his hips up to meet Jacob's mouth halfway. "You're doing so good, Baby!" Cameron groans. He grabs the back of his head and pushes him down further onto his dick. "Try to take it all, Jacob." He demands as he pushes him down till he feels Jacob's lips on his pubes. "Fuck, yeah!" He says loudly. "Okay, turn your body so your abdomen is turned to meet my head." Jacob turns his body around so that him and and Cam are in a 69 position.

Cam engulfs Jacob's 2.5-inch hard cock and bobs his head up and down rapidly. Cameron was so close to cumming, and he's determined to make Jacob cum at the same time as him. He feels Jacob moan on his dick and, fuck, nothing has ever felt hotter to him. Given his lack of experience, Jacob is probably gonna finish soon. Or at least he hopes that's the case because he's about to burst. That's when he feels Jacob's small cock-head expand in his mouth and he felt small trickles of cum in his mouth, and that's more than enough to send him over the edge. "Fuck, bro, I'm gonna cum. Swallow it, Jacob." He says as he shoots 5 ropes of cum down Jacob's throat. Jacob coughed a bit while trying to swallow it, but he got it all down. "That tasted a bit strange... I can't believe we did that." He says exhaustedly.

"I hope you're not tired now, there's a lot more to teach you!" He pauses to take a look at Jacob's tired face, "actually, let me teach you other things tomorrow." He says politely. "Let's just go to bed." Cameron says. Jacob nods and gets under the covers. Cam turns to switch the lamp off, then gets comfortable in bed, too.

"Hey, Cameron?" Jacob says softly.

"Yeah?" Cameron asks.

"That was fun. Thanks." Jacob responds.

Before he could say anything else, Cameron hears soft snores coming from Jacob.

"Can't wait to get that ass of yours on my dick." Cam whispers.

Oh, he's got a lot of things planned for Jacob. He thinks before he drifts off to sleep.

I hope you liked it! If you want another chapter, just ask!

Love u!