Chapter Nineteen - Last Day

Zacznij od początku

"Game on." Harry said picking up the other gun.

"One question."

"What's that, love?" Harry smiled.

"How do you play?" She said turning to him.

"No idea." He said starting the game.

They watched as aliens are started jumping at them, they started shooting but didn't get very far in the game before Harry yelled, "How do I reload?"

"You press the button." Shayla shooting an alien.

"Which button?" Harry said looking at the plastic gun confused.

"The orange one on the side."

"Oh. Got it."

Their game ended and the scores were scrolling up on screen.

"Team Harry 91 857 points." Niall said in his announcer voice. "And for team Shayla...91 861 points."

"Yes!" Shayla cheered giving Liam a high five. "I won."

"But I didn't know how to play." Harry complained.

"Neither did I." She argued.

"Well, there is only one way to settle this." Niall said.

"Which is?" Harry said waiting for his answer.

"A game of Tron." He said pointing to the big black machine in the corner.

"I get to be red." Shayla called running over to the machine.

They played in the arcade until noon, which at almost exactly twelve o'clock Niall said they should go get lunch. Harry, Liam, Louis, Shayla, Zayn and Niall made their way down to the buffet today they were serving Chinese food, so Niall was very happy, but let's be honest Niall would be happy no matter what kind of food there was. They all filled a plate, Niall and Shayla's plate being a little bit fuller than everyone else, and took a seat by one of the large windows that framed the ship.

"I can't believe we only have one more left on this boat." Liam said trying to figure out his chopsticks.

"I know." Shayla said in depressed tone.

"You know what we should do?"Zayn said.

"Get pictures." Shayla suggested.

"How did you know?" Zayn asked.

"I'm psychic." She said sarcastically. "We should get the pictures before dinner."

"Why?" Niall asked with a mouthful.

"It's formal." Harry answered for her.

After lunch, they went to the room for a second to change then were back out on the pool deck.

"This is a good way to spend the last day." Shayla said walking around the edge of the pool.

"I agree." Liam said jumping in the water.

Suddenly Louis came up behind Shayla and attempted to push her into the pool but she grabbed his hand in time to pull him into the pool with her. When he and Shayla lifted their heads from under water she turned to him and laughed, "Don't push me, 'cause I pull you in again if you even try."

"Oh, I'm so scared." Louis said sarcastically.

"You should be."

"Shayla you're wearing a Hello Kitty bikini." Zayn teased.

"And it is very frighting." She said trying not to smiled, but failing.

"What time is it?" Liam asked.

"Five thirty-ish." Harry guessed.

"Should we eat soon?" Liam questioned.

"Yes." Niall answered quickly for everyone.

"I guess we are going to dinner." Shayla said getting out of the pool.

Shayla was blow drying her hair as she scanned her closet for something to wear. She pulled on a black strapless dress that ended just abover knee over top of that she put on a black and white striped blazer.

She walked down stairs and was surprised when only Harry, Niall and Liam were ready. She sat down on the end of the couch to wait for the others. They came down stairs shortly after.

"Let's go." Niall said practically pushing them out the door.

They got down outside the violet dining room and there were about eight photographers lined up. They walked over to the first photographer they saw and quickly got their pictures. Because they could hear Niall's stomach growling. Once they ordered and got their drinks Louis lifted his glass for cheers, "To the Fantasy." Shayla smiled at him and they all tapped glasses and took a drink.