Naughty Girl (Niall Horan)

Part 2

He starts to leave kisses from your ear down your neck. You arch your back moaning. You tried to push him off but he grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head.

N-N-Niall s-stop it-

What makes you think I'm gonna stop now?- he looks into your eyes smirking

Please Niall I'm sorry don't not now not here-

You look at him with pleading eyes. He smirks his face softening a bit. His grip loosens. You take your chance and flip him over so that you were on top. You unbuckled his belt and grab at his hands. Once his hands were securely tied to the arm of the couch you started to grind on him. After 3 minutes or so you un buttoned his shirt and pants ripping his boxers of along with the rest of his clothes. You grab his cock and kiss his tip causing Niall to moan. You lick the tip slowly.

Y/N you slut stop teasing-

I don't believe your in the right position to tell me other wise-

He glares at you but you smile sweetly and continue. You blow softly on his tip causing him to shiver then you suddenly deep throat him make him moan like hell. 2-3 minutes later him comes in your mouth as you swallow you pump him faster and faster. He's moaning his heart out now telling you to stop you continue to do this until he ran out of cum and his throbbing dick looks red and sore. You look at your phone realising you had done this for 30 minutes you stand up to kiss your boy friends lips softly. You leave him still tied to the couch.

Later that day you receive a text.

You thought you got away with that little stunt well i guess that my revenge will be just a sweet as your pretty little mouth. I also don't appreciate that fact of you leaving me naked tied to a couch for the boys to find me to let me go. Sleep well cause when I find you you wont be able to walk for a week 😈😈💋.Niall

To be continued

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry guys Im sick so once I get better I'll continue the book.

Melody