good morning

today bts had to make a vlive about their comeback, dna.

hoseok walked out to the living room and saw yoongi in his outfit. they both were wearing the same outfit from that one photoshoot.

"good morning hyung." hoseok said cheerfully giving yoongi a grin.

yoongi looked away from the tv and looked at hoseok "oh hobi, good morning."

when yoongi calls him hobi it makes his heart flutter.

yes others call him hobi too and it doesn't make his heart flutter, but when yoongi calls hoseok hobi it means so much more for him.

jimin and jin come out of their rooms and go to the living room, they see yoongi and hoseok talking.

jin was about to say good morning but yoongi cut him off "oh jimin, good morning." yoongi said showing his infamous gummy smile.

"hello what about me?" jin said pointing at himself.

"good morning hyung." hoseok said smiling at jin.

hoseok was hiding how he felt right now.

sadness.

it made him sad how yoongi showed his gummy smile towards jimin when he came to the living room but when hoseok entered the living room yoongi just gave him a small smile and just said good morning calmly, not cheerfully like he did to jimin.

this was one of the things he hated when he fell in love with yoongi.