Fred and George stood at each side of Helena and at the same time pointed at the person who was being secretive with his friends.

"Harry? Couldn't you just say Harry?" Nina whispered at the boy on her right. "Honestly, George..."

The girl passed several books shelves, swirving amongst those students who were holding a pile of books in their arms and could barely see where they were going, and then she finally reached where the raven haired boy was standing.

"Heyyy, guys!" Nina chirped, a big smile on her face that had startled the third years. "Umm, Harry... could we have a quick word?" she pointed at the twins direction who waved at them.

Harry agreed and followed them to a secluded part of the library. Harry stared at them with a quizzical look.

"Everything alright?" he asked.

"Harry," George began in a hushed voice, "We were wondering if you could lend us the thing for a bit, it's still yours don't worry!"

Helena caught up with George's plan and intervined.

"Do you have it with you?" the girl asked eagerly, stepping closer the Harry.

"You know," said Fred, the other three turning to him, "if I didn't know what you were talking about, I would think Harry was some kind of dealer," he joked.

Helena looked up at him, deciding whether or not to say something so she just patted Fred's back, shaking her head while doing so.

"So, do you have the map," George asked Harry, side-eyeing his brother at the word.

Once Harry handed them the Marauders map, the three of them sprinted to the Gryffindor common room, making sure no one was around to see them unfold the parchment when they arrived.

"Hell, would you do the honors?" Fred held the blank map infront of the girl.

Nina took out her wand that was tucked under the waistline of her skirt and pointed it at the parchment, glad she remembered the wording from that time Fred took her to the kitchen late at night.

"I solemly swear that I am up to no good," she smiled wickedly as ink started to appear on the blank space with tiny labels already popping up, moving around the map of Hogwarts castle.

"Okay," said Fred, clapping his hands. "Where is our friend Pettigrew?" he stood closer to Nina to get a better look.

The three of them were standing near the fireplace, huddled together while they searched for the name, hoping one of them would eventually spot it.

"There!" yelled Fred and George, pointing at the top right corner of the map.

"He's upstairs in the boy's room!" Nina whispered with a hint of fear. She did not expect Pettigrew to show up so near them.

They all nodded at one another and headed up the stairs to the boy's dormitories on their tip toes to not make any sound that may result in Pettigrew disappearing.

Helena walked between the twins, a tight grip on their sleeves as the tension and nerves of the moment where swallowing her up.

What are we even going to do when we see him? You're supposed to be dead? Are you a ghost?

They stopped at the third year's door, checking one last time if Pettigrew was still there, George being the brave one to reach for the door knob and very slowly turned it open to reveal and empty room with four poster beds but no sign of a man there.