She felt more nervous than ever when she approached him inside their shared tent, and she suddenly started overthinking. What if he didn't want the child? She had been so happy about the news that she didn't even consider that he might be unhappy with the news. Taking a deep breath, she cleared her throat, causing Robb to look at her.

He instantly smiled and walked over to her. He pressed a soft kiss onto her forehead, looking at her in anticipation. "How did it go?"

Hera swallowed down the lump in the throat. "You might want to sit down..."

Robb's eyebrows suddenly furrowed in confusion, and he instantly grabbed her hand softly in his. "Is something wrong?" Hera pursed her lips and led him to the bed, where they both sat down.

She took a deep breath, feeling nervous under his gaze. "I'm with child," she announced quickly, her eyes snapping up to look at him.

He was frozen, his eyes wide and his lips parted in shock. When Hera thought he would start yelling, he did the complete opposite. He smiled so big that she was sure it hurt. "I'm going to be a father?" he asked, like he could hardly believe it. Hera softly smiled, nodding her head. Robb let out a joyful laugh, instantly bringing Hera in for a hug. When they pulled back, she saw tears in his eyes. She softly laughed, unable to keep the grin off her face.

"Gods, I love you so much," Robb said softly, wiping away the tears that fell from her eyes. And Hera loved him too, and she couldn't wait to start this new chapter with him.

*

After learning that Hera was with child, Robb almost never left her side. He wanted to make sure that she was always safe, and the only way for him to know that for sure was if he was with her. He also wouldn't let her do anything that could potentially hurt the baby or herself. So when he decided to go to Harrenhal, Hera wasn't allowed to come with him. However, she kept reasoning with him, until he eventually caved in and let her come. They hadn't told anyone else about her pregnancy, but they were sure that they would find out soon.

They were planning on taking the Castle, which were held by Tywin Lannister. They were expecting a fight, and they were all prepared if it were to happen. However, nothing could have prepared them for what they saw next.

The only thing alive in the castle were the ghosts of all the corpses scattered around the ground. The smell of rotting skin and blood clung to the air, making Hera gag as soon as they stepped foot into the castle. Wherever they looked, dead bodies littered the ground. They were killed in the most grotesque ways. Some had been hanged from the walls, their dead faces blue and purple. Decapitated limbs were laying all around them, in pools of crimson blood.

Hera felt tears spilling from her eyes as she looked at the horrible sight. All of the corpses were coated in blood, and flies and worms were starting to feed from their rotten flesh. Hera felt her breakfast rising up her throat, and she soon found herself heaving out the contents of her stomach onto the ground. The dead were all northmen, she thought.

Robb and Lady Catelyn walked over to a dead man laying on a cart. Robb's face was grim, and Catelyn looked like she was about to burst into tears. "A Mallister," Robb spoke, referring to the House sigil on the man's armor.

"Ser Jeremy," Lady Catelyn spoke somberly. "My father's bannerman."

"Find her a chamber that will serve as a cell," Robb spoke, referring to his mother. At his statement, Hera quickly walked over to him, her eyes wide. She sadly looked after Lady Catelyn as she was escourted away, before she looked back at Robb.

"She's your mother," she tried to reason with him.

"Who betrayed me by freeing Jaime Lannister," he stated, giving her a tired look.

She was about to respond, when one of the corpses suddenly gasped and started coughing. Hera instantly ran to him, kneeling by his side in shock. She quickly grabbed her water pouch and held it to his lips, letting him drink as much as he wanted. Robb appeared at her side, looking at the man in worry.

"What's your name, friend?" Robb asked.

The man breathed heavily, looking like he could hardly keep his eyes open. "Qyburn," he wheezed out.

"You're lucky to be alive," Hera softly said.

Qyburn gazed off into the air, a distant look on his face. "Lucky?"

Hera didn't know why, but the word and the way he said it made her body instantly go cold. She shrugged it off though, and started tending to his wounds instead.

-

A/N: As much as I like writing happy and fluffy chapters, it's not really realistic in the Game of Thrones world. And as Ramsay Bolton would say: If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

I hope you liked this chapter, and I would love to hear what you think. How do you feel about Hera being pregnant, and what are your predictions?