·2

I could pass out right now? Justin flipping Bieber will be my new classmate? Guess who'd come to school early just to look at that gorgeous face.

"Hi guys." he waves at us smiling. He's wearing a large short sleeved t shirt, grey joggers and the black Adidas Superstars. He must've had a haircut because his platinum blonde hair which had long bangs hanging in the front got shaved. There's still hair but, not as visable.

"Hi." The other girls said in a flirtatious manner. Girls looked at him like an angel while the boys stared at him with pure hatred as if he's a competition.

Our teacher Mr. Mack pats Justin in the shoulders. "Now girls, I know how much you love him but, as soon as you step into this classroom you treat him as a student not as someone you listen to on your music app. Kapeech?"

"Yes." they said in a monotone voice. It doesn't take a genius to know that it's not true. They'll probably touch and grab him as if he's the last meal on Earth. They'll probably annoy him by talking about irrelevant things, bother him for his tour dates, talk about his songs and more.

"So Justin,where do you want to sit?We have 2 seats available. One is back there next to Alexa and one is next to Mayah." Our teacher tells him.

Me? Blood boiled like firecrackers in my body. I felt anxiety rise up. Justin looks at me and then winks? I swear I saw him close his right eye quickly to me. Maybe, it's jist my mind playing tricks with me.

"Hey." he points at me. "You're wearing a t-shirt of me." he smiles showing his pearly whites which  made my stomach flip. I felt embarrassed.

Why today did you decide to wear his shirt Mayah?

He might think i'm like those type of people over obsess over him. I love Justin and matter of factly i'm a Belieber. But, I don't want him to assume that i'm like these girls in my class.

"Um..er..eh."I couldn't find the words to say. I mean this is Justin Bieber i'm talking to. It's like i'm in a dream I can't wake up in.

Mayah stop fucking embarrassing yourself. Pull yourself together.

"Justin don't mind her. She's slow. Sit with us." Alexa says and, I hear a few Snickers from the back. Slowly, laughter rose.

A tear prick from beneath my waterline. I got bullied and embarrassed in front of one of  my favorite singers. He gave me a sad look.

I ran from the classroom until I couldn't hear the sound of laughter. Tears ran like Niagra falls as, my breathe got heavy.

"Hey! Come back here!"