Prelude

This was requested a lot. It was supposed to be with my first Best of the Best: Wattpad Stories but I decided to separate it. It's not that I didn't want to recommend any English stories, I just want it to be organized. Basically, I have a lot of drafts but I wanted to finish my reviews in Filipino stories and now... here it is. I want to share it to you guys and the long wait is over!

I've been a Wattpad reader since 2012. For years, I've learned to choose and read great stories. I couldn't emphasize more how much this website impacted my life. How stories of the writers who I don't know in person but influenced me in ways I didn't know I would. I experienced a lot through these different worlds and felt a lot of emotions just by the words.

I fell with the personality of the characters, no matter how flawed they are. They became my ideal personalities. I looked up to them, and I lived with them... even if they were just fiction. But in my heart, they played an important part. They taught me so many things, and I loved them. It's a bonus if the story has educational remarks.

As a Filipino, English is not my first language. Reading was hard at first especially when I was not familiar with the culture, the words, the slangs, until I understood it by myself. It was fun, connecting to other nationalities, through comments and the story itself. It was nice to take a peek with what people do in their countryhome even if I'm not from there. Also, my grammar and reading comprehension improved so much, thanks to Wattpad.

And these stories we read for free, aren't made if not for the writers. Let's cheers for their hard works and dedication. These great personalities let us see the world in a different light. This book is for you and I hope you will inspire others more!

Sincerely,

Cristela

PS.

I'll update weekly as much as possible.  

Twitter: cristelamej

IG: @cristelamej