Crossing my arms and pouting, I wished the guy beat Dre's ass. Luckily, as soon Dre smashed the ball to the guy I was internally cheering in exiting for his win, but also that makes the guy even more competitive. The guy looked him with a taunting glare, picking up the ball he threw the ball up and then...

SMACK!

"Woah!" Dre yelped in surprise, barely dodge it. "DUDE!"

I starting snickering, and then full on laughing as Dre covered his face with the paddle and covering his privates. The ball slammed at his paddle making boo a bit, I looked back to the violin to see her giggling. 

"Woo! Did you see that?!" Dre exclaimed in pride as he blocked the ball from his face.

"Yea nice block Dre," I said teasingly.

"Oh thank-CHI HWAY! You're here too?" Dre said with full of shock. 

"Yep," I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He still looked shocked as if someone threw a dog poo at him saying April Fool's Day. 

"Uhh...Dre? The guy waiting for you to continue playing," I informed him making him shudder in fear making me laugh. He continued playing until he gave up and Harry's friends went to fetch drinks for themselves. 

Sighing in relief as Dre and I went to Harry when meeting with one another again, Harry was about to introduced Dre and me to each other, but Dre stopped him saying we know each other already.

"How did you guys meet?" he asked with curiosity, making Dre and me tell him in the sync. "In a plane."

"Woah! That's pretty unexpected..."

"Yea..." Dre agreed before trailing down his voice staring at the violin girl making me quite certain that she knows Dre is staring her.

Yep! 'TOTALLY' not CREEPY at all...

I nodded and followed his gaze with Harry towards the bench where the 'oblivious' violin girl sat at. We continued talking about random stuff having a laugh or two before Dre stops and continues looking at the girl who seems trying to avoid staring at him as well making me kind of annoyed. Well, I'm not the only one who thought so too, but I guess he's more eager than I was.

"Dude, stop staring at her and go talk to her instead of gazing at her from here thinking she'll magically come," Harry said, I nodded in agreement before saying my own comments to Dre.

"Males usually supposed to go up to the females instead of females goes to males, and oh please! "I'm not staring at her" such bull--lies... but I guess you're right, you're not staring you're stalking her," I poorly tried to imitate his voice.

"IM NOT STALKING HER!! I was just looking at her," Dre alarmingly yelled, but more quietly so she doesn't hear, making me giggle at flustered face.

"Sure, thanks for admitting you are looking at her."

"Seriously dude, go up to her and talk or... you're scared," Harry said teasingly at Dre making kissy-kissy faces at him. Laughing, I asked is he a scaredy cat or what. "IM NOT A SCAREDY CAT!"

"Oh prove it," Harry said smugly at Dre who was fidgeting a bit. Dre hesitated for a few seconds then he stood up so suddenly that made me startled that I flinched. Dre walked up to her acting... cool?

Pfft!! HAHAHA, he's too soft to act that cool!

Dre started to talk with her, causing Harry and I become a bit shock at how...

REALLY?? He had to go try to impress her that he knows the song she was listening to.

I sighed in relief that she likes him, shaking my head when he gave her his iPod to listen to his music and started to dance. The girl watched him dance when she stopped him with something about having his hair? No wait...playing with his hair? No and no, what was i-OH touching his hair that what she said!

Wait a second... She (points to the violin girl) wants to touch his (looking at Dre) hair? Damn... that's a unique relationship that no one ever heard of. They fell in love with one another by a touch of his braid hair and lived a happily ever after life.

Dre looked confused but obliged her request by bending down his head for her to reach and touch his hair. 

"What is going on there?" Harry jokingly asked me making me look at him with a puzzled face.

"I think I felt the air turned cold and it's not a good feeling," I told Harry with a tone I wasn't familiar with. 

"Huh?"

A boy approached them with 5 other boys, stopping in front of them. I felt all of my nerves gone haywire and brain gave up on me leaving me with a dreadful emotion...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

(JELLO! DID YOU ENJOYED THIS? THANKS FOR WAITING FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME!)

-Ms. BoringGirl