After Credits 2

When Bucky had pointed out how that one scar on the neck was missing on this girl, Natasha's trained eye had noticed a different scar on her back, through one of the cuts in the rag that she didn't dare to call shirt. She knew how Hydra hid technology in their subjects. She'd also felt on her own body how they ensured complete control over their assets. So, she decided to get rid of the chip in the Remnants' back, just in case it was a tracker. They couldn't afford company. Of course, the chip still needed to be checked for its functionality, but for now all the Russian worried about was the group's safety.

A knife wasn't hard to find among all the soldiers and the first aid kit contained antiseptics plus needle and thread for stitches.
Before anyone even noticed, Natasha's skillful fingers dug out a little metallic piece that didn't look special, but could've held secrets worth millions. A little blue light emanated from the upper side. It was embedded into the girl's flesh, in a little skin bag, but Natasha cut it out effortlessly.
Alarmed by the smell of fresh blood, Bucky rushed into the room. His eyes widened when he saw Natasha just cleaning up the stitched skin.
"What did you do!?"
"Probably saved our asses. This thing could've cost us our well-deserved rest plus the safety and stealth we enjoy right now."
She held up the little chip up in the air. The little blue light had turned red, blinking a little faster.
The girl on the ground stirred for a moment, then returned to motionless sleep.
All Bucky could say was, "Shit. You shouldn't have done that."
Realization or maybe even memories must've hit him right then because his forehead creased and he started bellowing orders. Natasha felt like she witnessed a different side of him, one long buried, when he started commanding her around.
"Get me sedatives, now! This is gonna be one hell of a flight."
"Dosis?"
"The one prepped for Steve."