"Kayong lahat!" Stephanie laughed.

"Mahal ka nga namin, di ba, Sir?" Carlota looked at her boss.

Ashton just winked at Carlota and grinned.  "You look beautiful, as always, babe," he walked up to her and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you," she hugged him back.  "You look handsome."

Ashton wore khakis that were folded at the ankles, a white t-shirt under an unbuttoned white short sleeve shirt, and navy blue deck shoes that looked a lot like Stephanie's.

"Ready?" he asked her.

"Yup," she smiled then handed him her bag.

"Lota, kayo na muna ni Eman ang bahala sa bahay ha?  We'll be back bukas...late Sunday night," Ashton instructed his helper.  "You have our cell phone numbers, pero please, do not call us unless emergency.  And I mean SUPER emergency."

"Opo, Sir," 

Kinurot ni Stephanie si Ashton.  "Ikaw talaga, babe," she whispered into his ear.  "May SUPER emergency ka pang nalalaman!"

He hugged his girlfriend to him and whispered in her ear as well.  "Ang green minded mo talaga, babe.  Nasa laot tayo.  I'm sure wala tayong signal.  Ikaw talaga...tsk tsk."

"Heh!" kinurot nya ulit ang tagiliran ni Ashton habang sila ay nagyayakapan.

"Um, mawalang galang na po, Sir, pero...may tao pa po dito," Carlota laughed.

"Sorry, Lota," tumingin si Ashton kay Carlota at humingi ng paumanhin.  "Nakakagigil kasi ang baby ko eh."

Nakurot nanaman tuloy sya ng kanyang girlfriend.  "Lota, mauna na kami ha?  Ingat kayo dito ni Eman.  Hmmm," she gave her friend a pointed look.  Pinandilatan sya ni Carlota sabay namula ang pisngi.  

Ashton looked at his girlfriend.  "Sila na ba?"

Stephanie shrugged.  "Tsismoso ka," sabay halik sa pisngi ng kanyang nobyo.

Eman dropped them off to the dock where the boat they were going to call home for the weekend was located.  It was a 24 foot sailboat painted white.  He led her towards the steps that led up the boat.  She read the name on the side.  

"Colette?"

"Yup," he just gave her a smile.

"Siguro pinangalan nya after his wife or girlfriend no?  May pagkacorny rin pala talaga ang kaibigan mo eh, no?"

"Corny naman lagi ang mga pangalan ng boat, di ba?" he went up the boat first to drop off their bags and the cooler and then held out his hand for her to take.

"May point ka," she shrugged as she allowed him to help her up the boat.  "Permission to come aboard?"