Chapter 1

<Josh's POV>

I was performing at the 'Battle Of The Bands' State Finals. Me, JJ and Jaymi were rocking it, and the crowd was cheering and jumping along! A rush of happiness flew through my body as we got loaded by applause when we finished.

My flawless dream was soon interrupted by slight pain to my head? I opened my eyes to my best friend and band mate, JJ Hamblett slapping me continuously on my head.

"Eventually you woke up" he moaned. I soon realised I wasn't in my bed, I was practising for the 'Battle Of The Bands' Auditions with my band mates but I must've fell asleep.

"You've been asleep for like 15 minutes, fuck sake" my other band mate, Jaymi moaned too.

"Hey, I'm sorry! Now stop moaning at me" I replied in the same tone.

"Mate, did you get any sleep last night?" JJ asked, concernedly.

"Kinda, I am worried about the competition" I replied.

"Don't be worried pal, we are gonna do great" Jaymi reassured me.

After another good 2 hours or so of practice I headed home. When I arrived in I just walked straight to my room and got into my bed. I was so tired, I couldn't even opened my eyes anymore. Soon enough I just fell asleep.

"So Triple J, what is it like to have won Battle Of The Bands and getting the opportunity to preform at Clyde 1 Live" the interviewer asked.

"I think it's amazing, that we got this opportunity! I guess all we have to thank are the voters" Jaymi cheered!

"So when is Clyde 1 Live happened?" the interviewer replied.

"The 21st of March" JJ grinned.

"We are all very excited, we have been good friends for 10 years then we made the band 2-3 year ago, and it's just amazing that we have this opportunity!" I explained to the interviewer.

"Well Triple J it was good to meet you guys and maybe I can interview you guys again sometimes! Thank you so much." the guy finished, as my dream finished...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N -

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Vote, and comment your opinions! Thanks in advanced :) x

~matt x