Part 1

Its been one month since MeghNal and Nirmala left the Chauhan house . They are happy in their small house but still miss the other family members . Karan frequently come to meet them and spend time with them . Meghna and Karan are still angry with Naina . The bond between Naina and NK is becoming like that of a Daughter and Father .
One Evening,MeghNal and Karan went to have Ice cream and they met Naina on their way .
Kunal- Hii Naina, kaisi hai meri cute saali ?
Naina- Hii jeeju . Mein theek hun . Aap kaise ho ?
Kunal- Mein bhi theek hun Naina . :)
Naina- Hii Dii . Kaise ho ?
Meghna simply ignored Naina and started talking with Karan . Naina had tears in her eyes and she went from there .
Kunal- Kya yaar topper why are both ignoring her like this ?
Meghna- Please Kunal mujhe iss baare me koi baat nhi karni .
Then they ate their ice cream and went back home .
Here Naina entered the Chauhan house and directly went to her room and started crying remembering the past one months incidents where Meghna and Karan misunderstood her . She slept while crying. Karan came and went to his side of bed and slept without even looking at Naina for once.

Precap- NK brought MeghNal and Nirmala back to Chauhan house. Naina decided to get divorce from Karan .