⟅ Chapter 02 ⟆ Meeting in our studio

Start from the beginning

"Yes..." I said as I clenched my Jaw. They stopped laughing and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh shit" Dalvin said.

"Your for real?!" Desire said.

"Why wouldn't I be? What's wrong with the name?" I asked.

"Well....it's boring...it doesn't have any excitement" She said.

"It's just a fucking name damn! Y'all gone stick to this shit" I yelled and she jumped. I closed my eyes and counted to ten so I can calm down.

"Anyways what is your group name since ours is so hilarious?" I asked.

"We go by Jodeci" Devante said.

"What the fuck is a jOdEcI?" I mocked and the girls started laughing.

"It's the abbreviation of our names except Dalvin's" K-Ci said and I rolled my eyes. After that conversation we told them our names and began talking about other things. I became bored so I went over to the piano and began playing a random tune. I got lost into the song that I didn't notice that Devante had came over.

"Why do y'all keep doing that?" I asked.

"I don't know I can't speak for them, but you play pretty good" He said and I smiled.

"Thank you. Can you play?" I asked. He lifted his hands and began playing. I looked at his fingers and then looked at mines. They almost looked the same but his fingers were more bended. I guess he caught me looking because he pulled his sleeves down and hid them.

"Why are you hiding your fingers?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Don't I think they're cool and cute" I said as I pulled his sleeves up. I took my wrist cast off and interlocked our hands. Our messed up fingers looked great together. I looked up at him through my shades; as his hazel eyes met my light brown eyes he took off my shades. We looked each other in the eyes for a couple of minutes before I looked away and blushed. I pulled my hand away from his and continued to play the piano. Somehow he made my heart flutter and we just met. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around. It was tall chocolate boy who had a low cut.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"My name is Sean and I'm a intern here. I already met your bandmates but I didn't meet you until now." He said and I nodded.

"Natalie" I said as I shook his hand.

"I heard your demo and it was good. Will that be on your album?" He asked.

"Once I tweak it it will be." I said and he nodded.

"If y'all need any help just holler at me" He said.

"Okay. Nice meeting you Sean" I said.

"Nice meeting you too Natalie" He said and kissed my hand. I blushed as he walked away. I turned to my left seeing that Devante was no longer there instead he was at the door with his bandmates.

"Where are y'all going?" Desire asked before I could even say anything.

"We gotta go start this album like y'all do" K-Ci said and we nodded. Before they left they said goodbye and Devante winked at me. I blushed and bit my lip.

"Ooh I saw that!" Bianka said while smirking.

"Saw what?" I asked knowing exactly what she saw.

"Don't play dumb, I saw that wink he gave you. Y'all feeling each other already?" She asked.

"Uhh...let's get started on this album" I said waving her question off. She just sucked her teeth and went inside the booth.

Was I feeling him already?

Filler.
I just want to say R.I.P to the pop princess Aaliyah. It's been 16 years and we miss you so much.
Gone to soon but never forgotten.
Miss you and love you❤️.
My Idol.

On that note Honey will be updated but I don't know when. Be on the look out for that.