But -» Bucky Barnes

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Told you he likes you." You glare at Natasha.

"Nat, he doesn't he's my best friend." You walk out with your tea and go help Tony with something.

"You know I don't like Bucky, right?" You look at Tony.

"And why is that?" Tony looks at you like 'duh'

"He killed my parents, Y/n." You sigh.

"Tony, he wasn't thinking right." Tony groans "God, your love for him is weird." You laugh at Tony's comment "I don't love him like that.." You giggle "With you two always looking at each other, I'd say you were together." Tony scoffs.

"But don't do that, I don't like him." Tony looks at you and you sigh.

❁ ❁

Here it was, your mission you worked so hard to get into. You slid under one of the attackers to get behind him so he wouldn't hit you "Y/n, ready?" You nod and run forwards Steve boast you up and slam down taking out four attackers at once.

"Alright guys, let's kick ass." Tony takes care of some aircrafts that were threatening to strike from above.

"Y/n!" You get thrown over a railing as your hand barely gets ahold of the railing saving you.

"Someone get her!" Nat yells.

Bucky swings over grabbing your waist "Ready, doll?" You nod and both of you swing yourselves back up.

"Let's do this." You and Bucky fight back-to-back helping each other.

Tony was watching from a distance as he fought other attackers from the air "Tony, I have one coming up your way." Tony knocks the attacker back down to the ground and watches you and Bucky rely on each other.

"Get your head in the game, Tony!" Nat scolds while fighting against some other people.

It was true, Tony looked after you. He was the one who brought you to the Avengers to begin with, he's the whole reason you're apart of the Avengers or that you can do what you can now. He also knew you and Bucky held something similar- Hydra.

Hydra were the ones who built you into a soldier, but you were far different from Bucky. You wielded hand-to-hand combat, sometimes you even seemed unstoppable, and you were always unbreakable. Bucky used his metal hand, had guns, was strong and fast, Tony couldn't get over him though.

Bucky killed his parents.

Finally you completed the mission and headed back to the tower. On the jet you sit by yourself looking out the small round window "It's beautiful, huh?" You look up to look into a pair of beautiful blue eyes.

"Yeah it really is." He looks out the window following your glance.

"May I?" You look at him as he motions to sit down with you.

"Yeah, of course." You move your legs out of his way and sits down next to you.

"Mulțumesc." You look at him.

"Cu plăcere." He smirks knowing you were the only one who would automatically respond in Romanian after one of his Romanian statements, or comments.

"Okay, what was that? Did you two just flirt?" Tony asks.

You giggle "He said 'thank you', and I said 'you're welcome'." Tony eyes you "In what kind of language, the made up kind?" Bucky looks at Tony "Romanian." Bucky answers.

You and Bucky believed Tony left, but he didn't he watched as you two held a conversation in Romanian. Before he knew it you guys were back home.

You and Bucky sat in the lounge area after cleaning yourselves up talking in Romanian... Still! Tony couldn't believe his ears, until he noticed a shift.

"Esti frumoasa." You look at Bucky.

"Bucky... Mulțumesc." He nods.

Right in front of Tony, he watched as Bucky leaned in and kissed you. What the hell just happened?! He has got to learn Romanian in his free time. He steps out clearing his throat.

You and Bucky look at Tony "What just happened?!" Tony asks furiously.

"Tony, I'm sorry. But I've liked Y/n for a while. And Steve told me to take a chance." Bucky looks a little nervous.

"Not with her! I didn't like you to start with! What makes you think I like you now?!" Tony sighs.

"It's not your choice, Tony. You aren't my dad, my brother, or any biological meaning to my family! You have to give him a chance, he didn't know what he was doing!" You look at Tony.

"You break her heart, I'll put you six feet under ground." Tony points to Bucky.

He turns back around looking at Bucky "And I mean it, they won't be able to find your body." Tony walks off and tries to shake off what he just went through with, what the hell did he just do?

Bucky looks at you "He talks a big game, but he never completes it." Bucky gets a small smile.

"So, you are gonna be my girlfriend?" Bucky asks.

"Yeah, I guess I will."

"You owe me one, Y/n!" Nat calls from her room.

❁ ❁