"zayn, its 2 o'clock in the afternoon."

"oh." i pouted.

"what're you hiding from me?" niall asked as he crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow as well.

"n-nothing."

"yes you are. you only stutter when you're lying or nervous! tell me right now zayn javaad!"

dammit, niall. why are you so fucking persistent?

"well..."

"i'm waiting."

hell, niall's my best friend. if i don't tell him he's just going to find out himself.

i suppose i should just come right out and say it. but does justin want other people knowing? i should ask for his permission first, right?

damn, zayn. you're already getting used to this bdsm thing.

"he wants me to call him daddy." i blurted out.

there was a long pause. then niall busted out laughing, throwing his head forward and slapping his knee.

(this gif is perfect)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(this gif is perfect)

(the real definition of perfection)

"that's it? i thought you were going to tell me that he's a serial killer or something. don't you already call him daddy?"

dickhead.

"no, you loser. there's more to it..."

"oh?"

"he's a...well, he's a..."

"spit it out!"

(that's what he said)

(wait)

(ignore me)

"he's a dominant. remember when we watched 50 shades of grey? he's one of those."

this time there was a really long pause. niall gasped as his jaw dropped to the floor.

"no way!"

"yes."

"no way! no fucking way! you lucky bastard!"

"lucky?!" i asked with a confused expression.

"i kind of already guessed that. tall, powerful, rich? he's the whole package. what, did he draw up a contract? did you sign it? you better have fucking signed it." he scolded and i was in shock. how is niall so ok with this? most people would think it's odd, wouldn't ya think?

baby boy [zustin mieber] [book 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें