The time we discovered Bucky's arm is magnetic pt. 2

"Yeah, I don't mean to alarm anyone.... but I think I may have glass in my eye. "
I winced as I blinked

"Duuuuuuuude. Let's get you to Bruce!"
Sam grabbed my hand and led me back to the clinic. Bruce was typing on a computer

"Bruce. Help. Now. " Sam commanded

"Yeah, sure. What's the issu-" He turned around and yelped when he saw the blood dripping from my eyes.
"Yikes. "

"Thhhhhhaaannks" I frowned "You really know how to make a girl feel special."

"Dude, just fix my friend's eye!" Sam pushed me forward lightly.

"I guess, sure. We'll have to do some surgery-"
I backed up a step.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Surgery. Innn my eyeball?"

Sam stepped up.

"I'll be here, friend" she said, and a warm feeling grew in my chest.  Accepting the Snickers she passed to me,the warmth was suddenly bathed in cold.

"But, but, it's in my EYEBALL. " I emphasized.

"Welll, do you still want glass in your eye or not?" I could practically sense her placing her hands on her hips.

"Well... no.. but..." I shifted, uncomfortable and sheepish.

Bruce piped up.

"It'll be quick and painless"

"That's what you said about shots. "

He heaved a deep sigh.

"You'll be unconscious for the entire procedure!" He exclaimed.

"Hmmm. Fine.. just don't let Tony near any of the machines. "

I let go of Sams hand, and grabbed Bruce's as he led me to a table. I heard her walk out.

As I lay on the table, I heard various tools scraping against other tools, only adding to my anxiety. Focusing on the yelling voices outside, I winced as Bruce injected something into my arm.

Then I felt a piece of glass lightly tugged out of my eye. It didn't hurt.. but..

"You said I'd be asleep!" I snapped accusingly
He jumped back and I heard nurses scrambling  

"Calm down..!"

"I'm sorry.. I'm just getting glass pulled out of my seeing orbs." I hissed in anger.

"Just..ugh. " Bruce injected something else. I slipped under as Bruce rubbed his temples.

Waking up with no vision is terrifying. Bringing a hand up to my face, I felt a bandage coiled around my head. A nurse brought me out.

A hand grabbed my elbow and I stifled a scream. I heard Sam scream and the hand was gone.

I screamed. "SAM?!", frantically reaching out, not daring to take more than a few steps in any direction. Panicking, I clawed at my bandaid.

"I DONT WANNA DIE YET! I HAVENT EVEN HAD A BOYFRIEND! ONE THATS NOT FICTIONAL!"

Those words only fueled the terror and panic. I begin pulling harder.

"You think this is the first time this has happened?" Bucky asked, sounding like he was underwater.

"WE'RE SORRY WE JUST WANT TO GET TO ICELAND! AND JESS, KEEP YOUR BANDAGES ON!"

"WHERE ARE YOU!" I yelled around the lump in my throat. I felt helpless as tears pricked my eyes.

I shrieked when Sam yelled
"I'm right here!" Followed by a crashing noise.

"What did you break!" I tried to sound even a little angry.

"I broke the fourth wall!! Like Lillian!"
She said happily.

I resumed tugging on the bandages, getting close to breaking down.

"Stop tugging! We need to get you to Iceland!"
Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me along as she ran.

"I hope you're looking where you're going!" I screamed.

"I am!" She reassured me.

By way of 2 taxis, 3 miles of running and one stray cat, we managed to get to the airport.

Sam led the way in the mad dash to the airport. My phone rang. A new voice joined the fray. One from the beginning of the chapter.

"Who be breaking the fourth wall without me."

"I be breaking the-AHHH"
I tightened my grip on Sams hand, not knowing what was going on.

"Lillian, tell your boyfriend to calm his Bucky!" Sam yelled. Her hand left mine and I froze in place.

"Yeah! Tell your boyfriend to calm his boyfriend!" I managed to yell.

"Exactly! Lillian a little help!"

"Yeah Lill-" a magnet bounced off my forehead and I narrowed my eyes slightly.

I heard gunshots and grabbed Sam's shoulder.

"They're with me.." she whispered.

They must have missed a lot because her next words were
"YOU GUYS ARE FLIPPING IDIOTS"

A searing pain ripped through my abdomen as a bullet buried itself right above my hip. I gasped and grabbed the wound.

"Not me!" I tried to sound intimidating but it can put as more of a whimper.

"Not her, stupid!" I heard a smacking noise.

Well now I have to change my shirt, 'cause there's blood all over it. And this was my favorite shirt too.

"Bucky... no. Down. " Lillian told Bucky. He grumbled and I could only assume stopped. I touched my wound and winced, falling to my knees.

"Thanks.."

"Doesn't stop your incoming security problem."

A person dropped to the floor next to me.

"No.. but we got 99 problems and Bucky was the cause of at least 20."

"I thought Bucky caused, like 55 of them. " Sam wondered from my other side. Blood began seepign down my leg.

My pants too??

"Bucky directly cause 20 of those 55. "

Gunshots stopped and I couldn't help it. The tiredness overwhelmed me.

I drifted away to dreamland.

At least..

I hope it was dreamland.....

So that's part 2!! Let us know if you want us to continue these one shot kinda things. And maybe give us some suggestions!

Anyway

Go check out @Marvel_Mockingjay's Falling in Love with the Enemy.
Maybe you'll find the comment thread the inspired this!

And check out agentspangles's half of the story, she does Sams POV.

If you see any mistakes.. please point them out so I can fix them.

Hugs and kisses,
-Mika :3