What's the way of love {Chapter 4}

Annie's pov:
It turned out that Hayden had three  brothers.  Jimmy was the oldest, then Hunter, then Dylan, and Hayden's the youngest.  I really liked Hayden's parents too.  His dad was super cool and his mom was already like a second mother.  After breakfast the Summeralls had somewhere to go, apparently very important!  My family and I decided to tour the elementary school for Hayley and the highschool for me.  The elementary school was very small and nice!  When we got to the highschool...it was a whole other story.  It was huge and had a lot of security.  "Well, I guess this is my school."  I said with confusion.  The thing I didn't understand was why there was so much security?  Did something happen before?  Is there someone who needs protection?  When we got home I just ignored the fact that I think I hated my school already and focused on my birthday which is tomorrow.  I was excited to be 16 finally!
-
Hayden's pov:
I loved Annie's family!  He younger sister, Hayley, was adorable and very funny.  Her parents were very sweet and her cousin Paige was hilarious!  After breakfast I had to go to Kenzie's photo shoot *rolls eyes*.  I heard that the Leblanc's were taking a tour for the girls schools and I wanted to help them with it, but I had to go to this dumb photo shoot.  I was late to the photoshoot, so Kenzie replaced me with my best friend Johnny.  They didn't notice I was here yet, so just as I was walking up they...