"We shall start the execution when the Choi siblings are ready." A guard announced loudly over the murmuring crowds.

"How bad do you think it'll be?" Soo Ho whispered. Yeo Wool glanced over at him with a raised eyebrow. "What do you think?"

"Who do you guys think will give the most brutal punishment?" Sun Woo questioned. Ji Dwi sighed under his breath. "I know Suji won't give any mercy."

"How about Soo and Jihun?" Han Sung quietly asked. They were perhaps the two most calm, patient and collected ones in the Choi family; along with Minjae.

"You'd be surprised at what kind of anger those two can possess and express," Eunha muttered. She shuddered at the memory of when each got mad.

Shortly, Soo and Inseong entered the open area, Jihan and Jihun behind them. They held expressions full of distaste and they walked towards Huang Fu.

The crowd watched as the four circled around the somewhat cocky old man. He began to question them, doubting that they'll do any harm to him. After being patient and keeping up their calm front, Jihan's eye twitched and he rushed forward, throwing a punch onto the man's cheek. Huang Fu's head snapped to the right but he started to laugh it off.

Profanity began to spill from Jihan's mouth, word after word he spat at Huang Fu with the foul language. He used all his strength into his fists as he continuously punched the man. Each word emphasized and the anger seemed to intensified in each punch each time.

After a bunch of kicks and punches and curse words being thrown all over the place, he finally backed away and stood on the side of the man. He glanced at the horizontal line of waiting siblings and nodded at the next person.

Inseong was next but he acted differently from Jihan. Instead of releasing his anger, he simply wanted to anger Huang Fu.

"It must be horrible," Inseong sighed. "Having to snoop that low of a level and murder innocent lives. Not even a bird would be surprised as to why my mother rejected you."

Huang Fu's cocky grin previously given to Jihan was replaced by a scowl. Inseong continued to insult the man and bring up his bad doings, choosing his words wisely and attacking the man verbally.

Huang Fu suddenly smirked. "Too bad you weren't there to see what happened that night. I'm sure Jiho would love to recall the lovely event."

A frown formed on Inseong's face and his eyebrows furrowed his anger. He clenched his first tightly and punched Huang Fu straight in the face, the sound of a bone in the nose cracking. Satisfied, Inseong began to walk to where Jihan was but before he fully finished his time with Huang Fu, he sent a grin to Huang Fu. "Continue with the cockiness. I'm sure Jiho would love to straighten you out."

Huang Fu simply gritted his teeth.

Then, Jihun stepped forward. The quiet twin simply started at Huang Fu before rolling up his sleeves. "My brothers were quite quick with their performances,"

"Performances? Are you the grand finale?" Huang Fu chuckled, still strapped to the wooden chair. Jihun shook his head.

"We're only here to vent out our anger towards you. Jihan physically abused you while Inseong verbally. I'm not sure what Soo or Suji has in mind but I plan on hurting you slowly."

The boy then walked to the side and grabbed a thin wooden stick from the guard. He looked at Huang Fu once more. The man was quite bloody from the beatings he took from Jihun's two older brothers.

"You hurt my family for years. You even killed my parents out of envy and jealousy. I wish I could be the one to end your life but you deserve to endure through the pain. It may not be enough to fill in what you did to us but I'n sure whatever Suji has in mind can help."